Ch.12

Isaac could hear Stiles' and Derek's heart beats speeding, Isaac instantly thought the worst, he raced over to the kitchen to see something he really didn't want to see for a long ass time.
The two were freaking fucking each other on the god damn counter. 'Why couldn't they wait till the fucking went home!' Isaac thought as he walked back to put up more lights or at least do something away from the kitchen.
Isaac heard their heartbeats go back to normal and could tell they were done especially sense he heard Stiles walk upatairs but didn't think he heard Derek so he kept going and tried to ignore the world.
When you have super senses that's a little hard to do. Derek went back to the tree, started putting bolbs and light on it as Stiles carefully putts up some more lights, only using his sprained hand whenever it would stop throbbing.
They all finished decorating around 4:25 pm so the boys met up in the living room. Stiles and Derek sat on the love set as Isaac sat in one of the recliner chairs. The boys relaxed and started to talk about Christmas plans but Isaac found it very awkward.
"So Isaac what do you plan to get Erica and Boyd this year?" Derek asked Isaac. Isaac looked around then at Derek and Stiles
"Uh...the-they are out hu-hunting...haven't thought about it." Stiles didn't need to be a werewolf to tell that was a lie. Stiles sat up straight and look Isaac dead in the eyes
"Tell us the truth Isaac. Where are Boyd and Erica?" Stiles asked very seriously. Isaac sighed
"They are away for the holiday. I'm a-alone for Christmas" Isaac looked down and softly started to sob. Stiles felt bad, crouched over in front of Isaac and gave him a tight hug
"It's ok. You can spend Christmas with us or we could come over here on Christmas to visit because I don't think my dad would want another werewolf in his house." Stiles chuckled with Isaac
"Yeah ok I'm just not spending the night in a house with you horny two." Isaac laughed at Stiles' face of confusion.
"What?" Stiles asked Isaac just sat up, patted his shoulder and as he yawned he said
"Go home and love your wolfman ok?" Isaac asked looking back from the stairs
"Ok" Stiles smiled. Derek grabbed Stiles and carried him out to the jeep "let us go on my wolfman!" Stiles said trying to lower his voice but failed and made Derek laugh. Derek put Stiles down as the boy climbed into the jeep, Derek did the same and gave Stiles a light pack on the cheek as they left the house.
They soon arrived at Stiles' house, still empty, the same as when they left. Stiles ran up to his room and fell not the bed too tired to move. He had done so much work in the house, he was just ready to relax and maybe read some articals on him laptop. Derek walked into the room soon after Stiles pulled out his laptop. Derek let Stiles' door shut behind him as he pulled off his shirt and changed into some shorts he packed for exercise but was just wearing them for comfort. Derek moved over to where Stiles was on the bed and laid next to him on his stomach starring off into space.
"Stiles?" Derek asked rolling up onto his side to look at the teen.
"Yes?" Stiles replied looking down to Derek. Derek sighed
"So you and I know we haven't been together that long but-" Derek was cut off before he could finish.
"Are breaking up with me?"