PROLOGUE

FRIDAY - MAY 28, 1976

     He noticed her feet first, easily, because they had paused, just beside his blanket on the sand. They were small, tanned brown, her toenails painted a bright pink and curled against the sand.  Then they moved on and he allowed his eyes to travel up. Her long legs were slim and shapely, her thighs met up with her nicely rounded ass. This was just barely covered with a hot pink bikini that was held together with shiny gold buttons at the sides. Her tanned back was divided by a thick, honey blond braid that rested on the top of her bikini bottom, it's end curled nicely against a small dimple. His eyes stopped at the dimple, that cute little dip right there between those luscious cheeks.

     She stopped a few feet in front of him and shook out a large quilt. The breeze blew the quilt around, making it more difficult to spread. He smiled in appreciation as he saw her breasts strain against their triangle coverings with each movement. As he watched her struggle, he realized his day was about to get even better. Putting his book back in his bag, he stood up.

     "Let me help." He grabbed a corner and held it down while she secured the opposite corner with her beach bag.

      "Thanks." She tilted her head and smiled up at him and he felt his heart jump in his chest.