Chapter 3

Lavelle P.O.V

My tongue slid gently, warmly all over her body. I touched & played with her lips & ran my fingers through her long soft hair. I kissed her lips softly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I get out of the bed & slouchily walk to the kitchen. Jasmine is cooking breakfast. She turns around & looks at me & smiles.

"Good morning." Jas says hugging & kissing me.

"Good mornin," I sit down at the kitchen table where the twins are.

"Good mornin to y'all too!" I said smiling & tickling them.

They giggle & smile.

"I can't believe I have to go to work today. It's beautiful & nice outside. Y'all should go some where today. Don't stay cooped up in the house all day." I said looking at Jas & the twins.

Jasmine set each of our plates down in front of us one by one.

"Thank you mommy!" The twins said in unison.

"Thank you." I said to Jas as she say down at the table.

"Y'all all welcome. No lets say our prayers." She said placing her hands together.

We placed our hands together in front of our faces.

"Come Lord Jesus be our guest, let this food to us be blessed in Jesus name we pray Amen." We all said in unison.

Then we began to eat.

"No worries?" Jas asks me.

"No worries bout what?"

"Them commin after us. Duh!"

"Not really. What they gone do! We in this together. We like 10 people all in one. I gotta plan & I ain't worried. You don't worry either. If any one of us was to get kidnapped or killed I got back up goons too. & I ain't talking bout no 20 niggas, I'm talkin bout at least a 100 niggas." I said eating my bacon & looking at her.

"Humm....." She said shifting her weight.

"You got me?!" I asked

"Yea I got you."

"Aiight then we good & you can trust me. An best believe we ain't goin down like no punks either." I said finishing my plate.

Jasmine got up & put her plate in the sink.

"Are y'all done?" she asked the twins

"Yup!" Aalayah said in a funny tone, then gettin up from the table & running to her room.

Aaliyah nodded her head & walked over to Jas. Aaliyah tapped Jas's leg.

"Yeah?" Jas said bending down to Aaliyah's level.

I got up & put my dishes in the sink & kissed Jas on the cheek.

"Thanks." I said then pulling Aaliyah's cheek gently.

She smiled & playfully pushed my hand away. I walked into the bathroom & got in the shower.

"Can we go to the zoo today?" Aaliyah asked fiddling with the top of her ears.

"Sure. I don't see why not. Go see if Layah wants to go." Jas says standing up & finishing the dishes.

"Ok." Aaliyah says running into her room & doing what she was told.