Chapter One

I sat on my king sized bed in my large, empty looking bedroom. My bedroom differed from other teenage girls bedrooms. While most girls rooms are full of posters of boy bands and are messy and unorganized, mine was the opposite. My walls did not have posters on, but instead my sketches and various other things like some song lyrics I wrote and other lyrics different people wrote. My room was very tidy and clean. Every little thing in my room had its own special place. It was 11:30 and I was expecting my father to return from his nightly visit to the pub. While I waited for him I stared around my room making sure that everything was in its correct place. I smoothed out a corner of my bed cover making sure it was flat and the then I heard the door open then slam shut. I swallowed hard and my throat turned to sandpaper. My stomach turned into a washing machine as my father grunted as he staggered drunkenly up the stairs. I took a lung full of air through my nose as my father shoved open my door without knocking. This irritated me and he knew it but he was too drunk to care at that moment. He made his way toward me with a crooked grin on his face.

"Hello sweetheart" he slurred

"hello father."

I could smell the alcohol on his breath as he got closer. He knelt down in front of me started stroking my bare legs.

"you're so beautiful, princess" he hiccuped.  

I let out a shaky breath as his hands travelled further up my legs. His fumbling hands found their way to my zip in my shorts as he unfastened them. I gulped and looked away fem what my father was doing to me. He started kissing my neck and nipping at the skin. I always felt sick when he did this, but I knew the worst was to come. I bucked my hips up so that he could take my shorts off and also took my underwear off at the same time. He pushed three fingers into me and I winced as even though he had been doing this to me for as long as I could remember, I had still not adjusted to the force he uses. He repeatedly moved his fingers in and out a few more times and looked at my face.  

"Hmm, so beautiful" he murmured.  

He took his fingers out and pulled of my top as well. He the stood up and looked down on me for a moment. He has a dirty smirk on his face as he stepped closer still to me. I took the hint and I unfastened his pants. I grabbed into his underwear and brought out his penis. I inhaled deeply and took him in my mouth. He gave out a large sigh as I started sucking lightly on the tip of his penis until he grabbed the back of my blonde hair and pushed my head down onto him as he grunted. His actions took me by surprise so as he forced his penis down my throat, I choked as he provoked my gag reflex. He started thrusting his hips into my mouth making me repeatedly choke as he picked up the pace. He started groaning my name. He kept thrusting until he ejaculated into my mouth. He sighed lightly and watched me swallow his semen which left the taste of salty sour milk in my mouth. He smirked at me.  

"Good girl." he praised

He peeled off his clothing then pushed me down onto my bed. He rubbed his still erect penis a few times before penetrating me, grabbing me around the throat as he moaned again. I tuned my head to the right to look out of my window. He kept thrusting into me with force as I let out little yelps. He hand travelled from my throat up to my jaw and snapped my head around 90 degrees to face him.  

"Look at me." he grunted his grip getting tighter.

I stared into his eyes while remaining emotionless as he keeps grunting and thrusting. After another few seconds of this, he ejaculates inside if me. He sighs one last time before he pulls his penis out of me.  

"Thanks for that princess, you're the best." he winked before getting up, grabbing his clothed and staggering off to his own room.

I sit up and make my way to my en suite bathroom. I turn the shower on and turned up the temperature up to burning hot. Within a few minutes the whole room was full of condensation. As I stepped under the burning water, I immediately started to feel better. I still felt dirty that I was performing these sexual acts with my own father, but the shower made me feel a little less dirty. I scrubbed and scrubbed at my pale skin as I tried to wash away the indignity as well as sweat. I carried on scrubbing for another 22 and a half minutes. Once I had finished my shower, I brushed my teeth for three minutes, to get rid of the taste of sour milk father had left in my mouth. I then used mouthwash for exactly 30 seconds, before brushing my teeth again for three minutes and the mouthwash one last time for 45 seconds this time. I don't know why I had to be exact with timings, but I had to, otherwise I would not be able to sleep afterwards. After my bathroom ritual I changed into my sweat pants and hoodie and got into my bed. I texted my brother goodnight as I lay on my front with my book, Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone. My favourite book. Once I got a text back from my brother, telling me how much he misses me, and that he loves me very much, I went to sleep, still feeling sick from the acts my father performed on me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N- Hey guys! I hope you like this? I know it's pretty messed up, but so am I to be fair... Tell me what you think in the comments, maybe give it a vote, and share it? Thank you for reading! Xxx