Life is a Race; Walking Along With God

Life is a race,

But not like racing w/ cars, bikes, horses, or even marathon.

Rather the so called race of life is the walking race w/ God.

For when you are busy rushing running alone trying to beat other people leaving God behind, thinking only of yourself or how can you achieve your goals easily.

There might be a possibility that you wil get lost on the beautiful pathway, which God plans for you.

Walking with Him means holding onto Him. Letting God leads you for what is suppose to be.

Instead of doubting or rushing yourself, it is better to walk w/ Him while enjoying the wonderful scenery around you. Appreciating blessings, positive thinking and hoping for better days.

You have an empty left hand which you can use on holding unto others, guiding them, showing them the Godly way of living and surviving the challenge of the race.

God didnt say that walking with Him is easy.

We might get stumble bec. Of unexpected piece of stones tying to block our ways.

But the essence of those things is to make us more stronger, to stand up for our love of Jesus.

God wants us to grow physically and spiritually.

And when He sees you, struggling to stand up, just always remember that He is there willing to lift us on our lonely days :)

We can rest when we need to, until we gain the strength we needed to continue moving forward.

We never know when we will reach the end of the journey.

But as long as we never let go of the helping hands of the Lord, we will never get lost and we will always be ready of whatever storms that will come in our way :)

GODBLESS YOU :)