My gang my rules..... Chapter 2 Sweet Dreams Part 1

Vote, comment or fan:)

------------------

Chapter 2 Mystery guy

I walked down a lonely ally way in the main strip of town. The sun had gone away and has been welcomed by dark and gloomy clouds and rain.

As I walked down the road I had a felling that someone was watching me. I turned and I was right, there in the middle of the road was a tall man. He was looking at me, his eyes glowing with hunger. He was muscled and brown messy hair that looked as he was in a twister for to long. He was wearing dark blue jeans and a white button up shirt that showed his chest. He looked so mouth-watering.

A smile crossed his god like figures as he started to walk to me "hello, page" He knew my name? Wait he knew my name!

"How'd you know my name?" I shuddered as he walked to me and lowered his head to my level.

"oh, my sweet Page. I have been watching you for years now, you are my mate" I was about to scream when he injected me with something as I fell to the floor. I got ready for the impact but it never came when I noticed he had caught and held me.

He picked me up in his arms and held me up in bridal style.

" don't worry, princess you will be home soon"

And with that I fell into a black darkness. Into a memory I would not like to remember or forget.

---------------------

I would like atlet 4 comments before I upload next chapter

Vote

Comment

Or fan me:)

PlZ tell me if u want more of the book and I shall upload:)

Love Jayjayz