Eleven

It's Monday and I haven't seen Justin in 5 days. I'm worried to be honest. I went to the lake, because I thought he'd be there. But he wasn't. I called, but he didn't answer. Something's wrong. I'm scared something bad has happened. This isn't anything like Justin. Justin wouldn't want me to be worried. I just hope he's okay.

I entered school feeling sad, empty and alone. Justin walks always with me. He's always right beside me. It's weird not having him around. I walked to my locker and took my English book. I have this class with Justin. I looked behind me at Justin's locker. I sighed looking down when I noticed he wasn't there. I closed my locker and went to class. I couldn't focus. Justin didn't show up. He wouldn't miss a class. What if something bad has happened? What if he's hurt? Don't think like that, Heaven!

Instead of eating lunch I went to Justin's house. I took a deep breath before ringing the bell. The man from the other day opened the door. "Hi. Uhm I was wondering if Justin's here." I said, feeling nervous all of sudden. "He's at school." he lied and slammed the door shut. I went to the side of their house. I looked up at Justin's window. There has to be a way that I can get up there. I threw my bag on the ground and started climbing into the tree that was right next to his window. I jumped on his balcony. The things I do for this boy. I looked inside, but I couldn't see anything. He wasn't there. I climbed back out of the tree and I went back to the lake. I didn't feel like going to school today anymore. I just sat there looking at the water while tears streamed down my face. This makes me realize how hard I need my best friend. His step father lied. Justin isn't at school. But where is he then? What happened? "Where are you Jay?" I whispered.

I walked inside after sitting at the lake for hours. You could see there was something wrong. You could see I cried. My mom was making dinner, but as soon as she heard me she walked out of the kitchen. "Are you okay sweetie?" She asked when she saw me. I looked down shaking my head. "Awh. Come here. You want to tell what's wrong?" my mom asked as she hugged me. I just cried on shoulder. "It's J-Justin, mom. I think something's wrong." My mom pulled back and looked at me. She led me to the couch. Now tell me why you're crying." "I haven't seen Justin in 5 days. I already called him, but he didn't pick up his phone. I even went to his house, but his step father says he isn't there. I went to the lake, but Justin isn't there either and he also didn't come to school. I'm scared, mom. I'm scared something bad has happened." I explained as tears still streamed down my face. "Ssh. He'll be okay." My mom cooed making me mad. I stood up. "No mom! He's NOT okay. His step father could have killed him. You see what he did to Justin last time. He can do anything to him. He's not okay, mom!" I yelled and ran upstairs to my room. I let myself fall on bed. I cried in my pillow. I can't lose my best friend. Justin means everything to me. I can't lose him.

-----------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading.
Leave a commenttell your friends, share it on twitter and don't forget to vote.
It would mean a lot to me. 

Thank you ♥