Prologue

"Wait up, Ally" I yelled after my little sister. It's May 13th, 2015 and today was my friend's, Julie, birthday. I am actually now a teen, I'm 13 and Ally is 9.
"Race you to Julie's house" Ally called back.
We were almost there. Ally was around the corner so I could not see her that well. I got nervous.
"Ally really wait up I'm seri--
BAM
Like that a car slammed into my sister. I ran as fast as could too see her. Ally was bloody and I cried as i bent closer. I checked her pulse....nothing. I screamed. I cried. The driver stepped out of the car.
"I'm so sor---" he didn't even finish his sentence because I screamed at him so loud.
"Sorry! That is all you can say you just hurt by sister you @$$ ! "
Some people got out of their houses even Julie.
Soon the police came..and soon we got to the hospital. Time went so fast.
-------------2 hours
"We got the results" said the doctor that came out off her room. I looked up with the rest of my family.
"She's gone"
I cried my lungs out."WHAT"
My sister was my only friend I could talk to, my best friend is gone.

--------- 1 hour
I was still crying all her stuff was still here. My parents were setting up the funeral.
"She was only 9 , ONLY NINE!" I screamed at myself. Nothing could bring her back...nothing. I wrote in my diary:

Dear diary,
My only sister is gone..killed before my eyes...she was only nine, only nine, too young. She -

Writing only made it worse....I cried my self to sleep.
This is not good" I thought to myself.