Don't Say Goodbye

Okay this'll be my next attempt. even tho I went bye bye for a long time ^.^ oh well. Thanks for your time to read this little intro.

Mythy out

----------------------------------------------------------

The Kidnapped and the Reunion?

Chloe POV

My head throb as I began to awake. It smelled terrible wherever I am at. I tried to move my hands but I felt something restraining them. My eyes shot open when I realized I'm being held captive, but what happen? My eyebrows scrunched together as I thought about this. Then it came to me in a rush, causing my head to throb painfully again.

Apparently me and my friend, Skylar, were walking home from the movies. We decided to walk cause it was a cool night out or so we can save our precious money, says Sky. We were laughing as we thought how funny Ted, the movie, was and how the dude in front of us started spitting soda out as he laughed hard on one of the jokes. The poor girl in front of him screamed as she got drenched by him. To say she was mad would have been an understatement. The girl was livid. She even poured her drink over his head and she stomped out the movie theatre. The dude wasn't pleased but just sat there. Heh funny crap, wait what was I doing again? hmmm ....... OH YEA!! I was trying to remember why I'm here. So we decided to go our short cut way so we can make it back on time for my mom's infamous dinner, Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup!!! We were stopped by two really big buff dudes. They had grins on their faces which was really creepy if you ask me. They stepped aside as a man appeared between them. He looked mid-twenties with dark brown cropped hair and blueish-green eyes. He smiled and walked calmly towards us as we began to back out the alley way we just went in. But another set of dudes stood in our way. We looked at each other and back at the dude who was still walking calmly towards us.

"Now, now girls we just want to talk." He said as he stood in front of us. Skylar scoffed and glared at the man.

"Yea well why do you have to bring four big dudes just to talk?" Sky asked sarcastically while crossing her arms. The man laughed and this made Sky angrier, -sigh- why does Sky have to have short temper?!

"Heh well I guess to keep you gals from running off, duh. You'd be a perfect addition to my collection, I always needed an angry one and the shy one as well." He said as he grinned at us with a wicked gleam to it. My eyes widen as he said his collection, what the hell does he mean collection?! Sky pulled me into a hug and glared at the man again.

"Don't lay a damn finger on her!" Sky yelled as she pulled me away from two dudes who reached for me. she put me behind her as we came to a wall. She put her fists up and took a fighting stance one man laughed at her and try to grab her. She side-step him kneed him in the gut and brought her elbows down onto his head as he bent over in pain. He fell to the ground with a thud, but he stood back up with an animalistic growl coming from his chest.

My eyes widen as he started to shake violently with bones snapping inside of him. He bent over and he kinda exploded but he was still there but was taken over by a huge grey wolf in his place. He snapped his teeth and growled out as he shook his body. The dude next to him just sighed and looked at us and smirked while stepping back. Skylar just stood there still in shock from a dude changing into a fucking wolf!! I mean, I was too but I snapped out of it when I realized the scary situation we're in now. The man just laughed at Sky as he sat on one of the dumpsters.

"Hm I wonder how your going to get out of this situation kitty." He spoke directly to me as he eyed me with a grin on of his face. His eyes darken to a black color and his teeth seem to got a tad bit sharper lookin' and longer. I closed my eyes tight as the wolf stepped closer to us with its teeth bared. A thud was heard and I looked and saw Sky on the ground with the wolf on top of her, snarling.