Chapter 5: Liam - Brittany

Liam's been acting different since Danielle, his girlfriend he had over 2 years broke up with him. Liam does not even know anything why she ended it. Danielle just did so, that's all. Although Liam really loves her, he can not help but just really agree with Danielle if she wants to end it. His love was so dear to her.

He was always sad and at the same time moped all day, so the boys decided to take him to a party. 

"C'mon Liam. Leggo!" Sassy Louis cheers grabbing both of Liam's hands and tugging him inside Harry's range rover. Liam's not necessarily want to go with them but what can he do? The annoying Louis convinces him more to increase Niall's bubbliness. Could he have done something else?

"You can just go on without me you know," Liam states blankly. Harry who was driving, Louis who was busy playing something on the passenger's seat, Niall who was eating near the window, and Zayn who was next to him looked in his direction. Many expressions on their faces.

"No." They simultaneously answer and return to their unified builds.

"Fine." Liam tongues and rests his head on the shoulder of Niall, he even plans to take anything to eat but the lad is not really giving so he just closed his eyes. I wish I could find a girl who would love me for a lifetime.

~~~

"Liam, can you see that blonde chick over there?" Louis asks pointing at a Blonde haired girl wearing a Lipsy Lace Shift Dress that shows her perfectly athletic body talking to a friend of hers. Just seeing the girl, Liam's sadness cleared together and his mind went blank.

"Li?" Louis cocks his eyebrows looking at Liam who was staring at the bad-imaged girl. "Li!" Louis shouts in Liam's ears making him jump on his chair.

"Shit!" Liam cursed. Louis laughs at him. "What?"

"You swore!" Louis answers. "And by the way, you're in love."

"I swore because you scared me. Yes, that girl is beautiful but I AM not in love," he confirms.

"You said it," Louis assures standing up as he sees Eleanor coming. "But you still have to talk to that girl, okay?"

Liam shakes his head and turns his direction once more to the girl. This time, the girl was already walking towards him. Liam fidgets his fingers feeling bashful. He was nervous and at the same time shocked. 

"Uhm... Hi, I'm Brittany" the blonde girl says shyly facing the floor.

"Hi," Liam replies with his deep voice sort of shy too. He doesn't know why he was so nervous, he wasn't like this to any girl stranger as he meets millions of his fans but to her. Brittany looks up at him, her hazel eyes sparkling.

"Uhh... Can you see that girl there?" points Brittany to a brunette girl who she was talking to earlier. Liam nods. "Sh-she dared me t-to... Oh my God help me." she stutters. Liam just chuckles and gives her a 'please-continue' bay. "Shedaredmetoaskyouaquestionandafteryoushouldkissme."

"What?" Liam questions. "You talked so fast."

"S-sorry. She dared me to... like... ask you a question and after answering you should k-kiss me," she states. "I-is that okay with you?"

Liam hesitated. Brittany doesn't seem to know me but it looks better if it remains just that...

"Sure."

"Really? Wouldn't your fans kill me?"

Liam heaved a sigh in his mind. Yep, she knew who I was. Who wouldn't?

"No."

"Okay. Now here's the question... If your mother and I were drowning. Who would you save?" Brittany asks nervousness filled in. Liam looked down thinking. "It's okay if you don't answer... It's just a dare though."

"No, it's okay," Liam says then a few seconds after, he looks up. "I'd save my mother and... I'd die with you," Liam answers directly smashing his lips onto hers. Brittany got shocked but she just kisses him back. Now their tongues were exploring each other's mouths. 

Louis walks closer to them and clears his throat. It seemed they have heard of it as they pulled away from each other both cheeks flushed red. Louis' smile widens though he grabs Liam taking him away saying. "Sorry to you blonde girl but Liam is ours now."

"Her name's Brittany," Liam says.

"Okay. Bye Brittany!" Louis bellows. "You told me you're not in love..." Louis coos at Liam.

Liam gets silent. He doesn't know why he did that, he only knew that by the three seconds, he was staring at Brittany, he was sure he was in love with her. But it also takes more than three seconds to withdraw that love for her. For he was famous and he doesn't want any other girl to experience what his girlfriend Danielle had been through. It'd hurt him so bad thus, it's better to be single than to hurt any innocent girls.

*

Hello to @Southernbelle45876 !! I do really hope you like this One Shot for you! x