WATTPAD REVEIW: The Ring of Time

The Ring of Time

Author~ShadowGod13

Reads~ 1,240

Votes~ 71

Parts~ 18

Blurb~

*Percy Jackson fan fic*

'My burden is my past, and my past defines who I am' William Cliff isn't one of the best campers around camp, in fact he is probably the most hated camper, other than a handful of campers. But Will is happy that they hate him, for he has a secret, a secret that could get him killed, he also has an illness that has his life fighting for survival. So when he has been sent on a mission to destroy a cult loyal to Kronos, Will finds that the Olympians may not be the only ones in danger. His secret is in danger, and Will for the first time in seven years, is scared. Follow Will for an epic adventure of pain, betrayal, love and death.

Review~

Life has been so busy lately with the Writing Games, but I was determined to get this review out! 

So, here it goes!

Unfortunately I went into this book basically blindfolded because I have never read any of the books or even seen the movie! But with all the begging from my friends and reading this fan-fiction, I can't wait to give it a whirl! 

Although I knew none of the characters, it was really easy to follow and pick up. It is on the POV of Will? Not sure who that character is in the book/movie, but I love him! Something about not being a classic cliche' hero is cool, and being an A+ grade Douche-bag is relatively refreshing. 

There story line is actually quite interesting, and as I was reading it, I was like '"monsters, romans, gods? Best book ever!"''. But yeah, I really enjoyed reading it over the last couple days, getting in time to read it here and there, between all my other commitments. 

All the reviews I have seen on this book have also been amazing, and all Percy Jackson fans, should come hither and READ IT!  

I give The Ring of Time 7 OUT OF 10  STARS, with only a few spelling errors, but an amazing job on everything else!