The Gang Leader

I was forced to move here against my own will. My dad lost his job so were stuck in the bad part of town or should I say ghetto part of town, our house is too tiny for me. Yeah, I used to be spoiled... but so what? I go to this school that sucks ass and I go to school with Spanish people or Latinos... whatever the hell their called, I really don't care. My family hates them, so why make me go to school with those disgusting people? But then I met him. He was caring and actually seemed interested in me and not my money like all my other friends used to be. He was real with me. I felt like I could tell him anything. The more I hung out with him, the more I liked him. The worst part is he is Spanish. But then I could tell there was something sketchy about him, something... off. My new friends at this school told me to stay away from him but I just couldn't! He was like a drug that I needed to keep consuming. And I needed more! I could tell he was hiding something from me, but what? I asked and he told me to mind my own business, to stop looking because there's nothing there to look for. You can tell that when he says something he means it, and if you defy him there is likely to be a punishment. But I didn't listen, I kept searching, I followed him everywhere, did all the research I could. Until one day I found out on the internet his big secret. You think I would check there first but no it was the last place I checked. I satisfy him and fulfill his every need.

****************************

This story is rated R. If you are not the appropriate age to read this then please leave this story and find a new one. There is course language, sexuality, and more. Thanks for your cooperation.

The Gang Leaderजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें