Let's Watch the Stars

Ah! Look at how pretty the stars are!

      I marveled at the bright stars up in the sky. They were so beautiful! A light breeze blew through my hair as I looked stared into the vast night sky.
"Nozomi! There you are!" I quickly turned around to see Eli standing in the door way of the classroom. Her voice seemed a bit uneasy.
She quickly ran to my side as I closed the window. Her face was contorted with both fear and worry. I giggled a bit.
     "It's very brave of you, Elichi, to be looking for me in this dark school." I teased her as I closed the window. I always tease her a bit about how she's scared of the dark. She glared at me for a second.
      "Whatever... Anyway, why did you storm out of the other room like that? You startled me. You startled all of us." She was back to worrying once again.
      "Oh right..." I said, my voice fading out. Just before I ended up in this empty class room staring up into the galaxy, Nico and I got into a bit of a fight. I'm not sure why our fight bothered me so much, but I ran out of the room to calm down. And then, I ended up here.
"Come on." Eli grabbed my hand. "Let's get back to everyone else." I glanced back up at the stars and pulled Eli back.
"Elichi. Look at how pretty the stars are." I smiled. She looked out of the now closed window with me. The stars were pretty, but not as pretty as her beautiful, blue eyes. A smile planted itself on her lips.
"The stars are beautiful." She giggled, all worry fading out of her. "But they're not as pretty as you." My eyes widened.
"E-Elichi. What's that supposed to mean?" I giggled as I blushed. Eli faced me, the moon and starlight gently illuminating our faces.
"I think you know what I meant." She smiled as she backed me up against the wall. My face became redder and redder by the second. For some reason, this night felt different. I don't know if it was the full moon or the lovely stars twinkling up the night or even if it was just sleeping over in the school, but tonight felt magical. Slowly, Eli pushed her soft lips against mine.
I melted into the kiss. It's was so warm and gentle. My arms wrapped around Eli and her arms wrapped around me. The star covered night sky made this moment all the more beautiful.
".... Y-You two are crazy women!"
These words broke our peaceful and blissful silence. Nico was standing in the classroom door way, mouth hanging open.
"Nicochi!?"
"Nico!"
"Hehe..." Nico gulped. "I was coming in here to find Nozomi and apologize for starting a fight with her, but.... This...." She started to laugh.
"Nicochi..." I started to run towards her, my hands ready to grab anything that was in my reach. "I'd better start running if I were you~! You wouldn't want me to give you a little punishment on a beautiful night like this~!" I chased after Nico, laughing all the way.
"W-Wait up you two!" Eli yelled as she chased after us. "Don't leave me alone in the dark!"