Boyz on the block (A Mindless behavior story)

Introducing the characters!!

*HEY,My name is Keyshae lee,Im going to be a sophmore this week,im 15 years old.Yeah im young, Im Darskinned with natural curly hair,im 5'2 and I think im funny,My nickname is chocolate,EVERYONE CALLS ME THAT!everyone knows me hehe.Anyway I live right in south central L.A,on 104th and vermont.Everyone around here knows eachother,all of us that lives on this block dad sells crack or gang bang,Everybody mommas either don't have jobs and living off the dad's or work on corners of fig street.IT's hard to know those facts,but we all grew up together and we understand eachother.and when I say we I mean,The boys that live on my block,we go way back

in the sandbox,It was always Me,craig,jacob,rayan,and chresanto,and my cousin breana,She's the only girl I trust.I don't trust no females I have no female friends i do have assoiciates though,but nothing else.Me and my cousin breana lives with our granny.breana'S MOM AND DAD is in jail her mom has 2 years and her dad has 4 years they didn't do anything serious.But breana mom did leave her at the hostipital and my granny had to go get her.My mom is somewhere running around sniffing crystal meth,and my dad is somewhere in london living his life with his family,fuck that nigga.Anyway Rayan introduce yourself.

*wesst ahhh!!,Im Rayan smith,yall can call me ray ray,everyone calls me that,IM 15 And im going to be a sophmore.I live in the ghetto ummmm I turn ahhh,I stay fly,ummmm,I love breana and I want to marry her,but she don't want me!,I live with my dad,my mom died when i was 1 due to a drive-by,my dad sells stuff,to make a living for us,i have 5 close freinds BREANA<3,craig,jacob,chresanto,and Keyshae a.k.a chocollate i'll do anything for them,im 5'8 and yeah,Jacob introduce yourself.

Hola,im Jacob perez,im half black and mexican.Im ghetto,and I don't speak spanish I don't know where tf that hola shit just come from.I live with my drunken prostitute mom,she's black.My dad is mexican,in a mexican gang,he's never home,he's always in his hood.

Im 15 and iv'e been through alot of shit.that I hate to talk about.Im finna be a sophmore,people think im gay but i'm not.but i stay taking niggas bitches thoe,that's why im sooo hated,but my boys got my back.And if these bitches get out of hand ,chocolate and breana handle them.IM 5'7 ANNNNNND IM NICE.BREANA INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Im breana paul,and keyshae already told ya'll my bussiness,but either than what she told yall,im 15 ima darkish caremel color and i have hazel eyes im 5'4,I FIGHTS,im on the honor roll.IM sweet,and I have trust issues.im done,CRAIG

HEY,IM CRAIG Crippen IM 16,I started school late due too difficult times,when I was little my mom had no where to stay she would jump from house to house,sometimes we even had to sleep in bandos(empty houses),she found my dad and we moved in with him when I was five,And all he do is scream at her.And hit her sometimes,It MAKES ME MAD,but we have no where to go,but I need to find someway to make money to get my moms out this place.My mom works 3 jobs and i don't want to talk about those jobs,my dad is just an ashole. that's why im so focused in school and getting goood grades,.aannnnd im 5'6 and get off my dick. crust on toes!! i mean chresanto.

Hey,IM Chresanto August a.k.a chres,a.k.a roc a.k.a boss man a.k.a spiffy GEE,IM 15 GOING TO BE A SOPHMORE,IM CONFIDENT AND PEOPLE THINK IM COCKY, I always have an I dont care attitude that people hates,I lost my virginity at age 11 to a girl who was 15.At a party my big bro threw knowing that I wasn't supposed to be there,I WAS,THAT DAY I TURNED INTO A SEX HUNGRY PERSON AND I WAS ONLY 11,And now im 15 and had atleast sex with5,6,7 different girls,I live with my brother and grandpa who is 57 and my brother is 20,my mom is in rehab.and my dad got life to prison.

---------------------------

These teenagers gew up with nothing really,They all have eachother's back no matter what.Through the love,heartache,and drama these 6, Stick together.

end of intro.