news

hannahs P.O.V

I'm in year nine at school. It's okay i guess. It could be better if I was aloud to go on the astro turf, as the year nines always get it, but the rules changed. Three years i waited. The school also said the we can pick one subject we can do on a Wednesday afternoon. But no. We can't choose that. Besides that. It felt the same. I love school, but maths was just hell. It was last lesson on a Monday and I couldn't wait to get out. The Bell had finally gone after a tedious hour of maths.n

Mum texts me. She said she would be an hour late to pick me up, and i had no bus money. I just waited on the road.

"Hello" A cute boy came up to me.

" arn't you that kid that called the teacher "Mum today?" I asked, laughing, just remembering the event. The boy smiled, and didn't seem embarrassed.

"Yup. Aren't you that kid that slapped the schools bitch?" It was his turn to laugh. Yeah. I recognize this kid kid from school. The cocky one.

"Yes. Yes I did. I was doing everyone a favour. I got half her cackled face make up off, and slapped her. " I said proudly. Okay. This girl was being a complete bitch to me.

"Calm down" the kid said in a high girly voice.

"Don't tell me to calm down. First off, why are you even talking to me. I mean. Your cute but I don't like you." I speak my mind.

"Dunno. You look cute. Hey. We should be together. We would be cute. Everyone wants me" He winks

"As if" I laughed.

"What ever" He lastly said, and began to walk off. I Have a random feeling that I'll be seeing a lot of him in the future. God.

"see ya later" this mystery boy called.

" I don't know your name" I shouted from across the road.

"Jay" he called back. And people started giving funny looks.

After ages of waiting. Mum rolled up in her car. Thank god. It was getting cold outside.

"It's freezing out there. Why where you so late?" I asked in a hurry.

"Well. There was many meetings on today, and one happened to roll over time. I'm very sorry." Mum said sympathetically.

" Anyway. Your Brother, Louis called. He wants us to Skype at six pm." Mum said it like it was nothing.

" OMG REALLY? I CANT WAIT TO SEE HIS FAVE AGAIN" i partially shouted. I'm so so so happy. Like I haven't seen his face live for too long.

"Calm down" Mums are never one for shouting in the car...

Once mum pulled up on the drive, we walked into the house and I was met with the one and only.....fizz bomb. Mt lovely cat, while Lucy my other cat was curled up in a ball on the beanbag.

Now I have a little time left. My brother and I where very close when I was very young. He would act as a second Dad. Take me to the park and and push me on the swings.

But he left. He went to follow his dreams. He went on the X factor and got into a band called One Direction. The have sold billions of albums and have been on a stadium tour.

The other four members are called Liam, Harry, Zane and Niall. They seem pretty cool from interviews and stuff. Maybe they will Skype too....I just cant wait. It's the little things that men the most. Like butter. Bread with out butter is horrible, yet its such a small ingredient that brings the best out of a single food item. By no means and I calling my Brother a food item, like butter. Nor am i calling him 'a little something in my life.' In actual fact, he is a huge thing in my life, he means so much to me, and yet i hardly see him. That's whats so special about seeing him on Skype.

Maybe I will meet the rest of the boys today,I have watched them on YouTube so many times, ad Louis seens so happy. He is huge. He left three years ago, left me and Mum. It's okay at home. Things are pretty normal. I get up every week day, and go to school, and i mainly stay at home on week ends. I do walk the dog everyday. He was Louis dog, Louis named his dog, Ted. Ted is a jackrustle, very faithfull towards his owner, and when ever he see's a picture of Louis, he goes mad.

Just waiting until i see Louis pop up on the ocmputer screen made me jump of joy...Just waiting.