chapter 1

Chapter 1

Chloe was delirious. It was the first day of High School. Freshman year to be exact. Thinking about how exciting it was to be a Freshman. New and exciting adventures for her. Thinking that it would be exactly how it was in movies. One thing she noted, " NO FALLING IN LOVE " . Chloe was afraid of commitments. Afraid to fall in love.

Chloe's POV

I packed my bag for school. I can't wait for freshman year! Gosh, it will be so exciting. As I was packing, I looked at my black coloured diary and flipped through the pages.

"5 things NOT to do in high school"

1) Embarrass myself

2) Lie

3) smoke / drink

4) fail

5) Fall in L O V E .

I'm serious about number 5. since elementary school, I've NOT liked any other guys. I only had my best friends Aly. AND NOW, I'm gonna be late to meet her!

I hurriedly packed my bag and rush downstairs. She was already waiting for me outside my house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"hey best!" chloe exclaimed.

"aren't you excited?" she asked Aly.

Aly nodded and smiled. Chloe knew she was faking it.

"it's gonna be alright Aly, just smile and walk like a model. You'll be fine. trust me" chloe comforted Aly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aly's POV

She has always been a great best friend. what would I do without her.

we talked about plans that we made for the year. Too many to be mentioned. first was to go to the beach with their new friends. We continued to talk about it till we reached school.

The school bell rang just in time and we went to our respective classes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First off, Maths. Chloe hated maths but they didn't have any choice now did they? All of the students took their seats and chloe took the one right in front of the teacher's desk.

Few seconds later, a tall blonde woman came walking in.

" good morning everyone, I'm mrs smith and I'll be your teacher for the whole year whether you like it or not. I know this is your first day but I'm sure you've already known each other during the orientation. " said mrs smith strictly

" I got your class list here and I've already divided all of you into groups of four. " she continued.

She continued calling out names of each group until Chloe's group was finally called out.

" And lastly, Chloe, Karen, Larry and finally Ray."

Chloe looked at the last boy who was called out. He was tall and had a huge smile on his face. Chloe then looked away as she felt annoyed with his face.