First day of school

"Becca!!!!!" Lexi screeched as she gave me a bear hug

I laughs and hugged her back. Lexi is my bestfriend. Shes got red hair with black highlights, brown pretty eyes, and she was one of those i don't give a fuck kind of people.

"How was your summer?"

"Lex, you were with me like EVERY day." I laughed.

She just ignored me." Hows kyle?"

I looked at her and shrugged. "Haven't seen him in a couple of days."

She bit her lip and leaned against my locker as i opened it.

"Can you believe were seniors? I mean, we both drive. We both got amazing boyfriend..."

I looked at her" what?"

She smiled "so i was going to wait till lunch to tell you. Butt" she paused "i go out with matt"

I clenched my jaw and looked at her. "You mean my ex matt?"

She must have noticed my change in attitude because she started too look worried. "Yeah, listen Bec, I'm sorry, he's just really sweet and cute."

I stopped her"yeah until he try's to get into your pants and hurts u because you wont" i looked at her

"He's changed"

I laughed "if you say so lex, its your body, its your life."

I grabbed my bag and headed to the cafeteria lex fallowing me.

----------middle of day------------

I sat in math,calc honors to be exact, just listening. I was chewing on my pen and thinking.

How could Lexi just date him? I mean after what he did to me! I sighed and looked out the window. It was raining. I HATE the rain. I don't get the point in it. Like, nobody wants to be rained on.

"Rebecca," the teacher called

I snapped my head back and took my ed out of my mouth

"Would you like to share How your summer vacation was?"

I swallowed hard, "it was good, ya know, hung out with my boyfriend," i shrugged and looked back outside.

There was a kid sitting on the bench. He was getting drenched, but he just sat there leaned back hands in his pockets and eyes closed. What was he doing? Wait, who is he? Iv never seen him before.

I looked back at the teacher and shook my head looking down.

The rest of the day went by quick. And i was glad, i talked to Lexi and she apologized, i cant really be mad at her, but I'm concerned for her. And now:) first day is over and done with, time to see my boyfriend

-10 min later-

"Baby sorry i cant make it tonight ill call you later" he hung up a soon as i heard other people laughing.