#ComingFaceToFaceWithTheEnemy

GUYS I SUCK.... I KNOW I KNOW!!!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME?

.

.

ANYWHORRREEE.... THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO THE LOVELY @salwaelj

she made me feel like someone was actually still reading my stories after about 4-6 months. Follow her she is amazing :)

.

.

Without further ado here is “#ComingFaceToFaceWithTheEnemy” or Chapter 2 of #ForeverAlone :)))

.

.

.

{[ DYLAN BROWN ]}

I looked at Sailor as the blood drained from her face as she stared at the one and only Niall Horan. She quickly walked past him and Gizel and I quickly followed, I looked around to see a lot more people than Little Mix and Kreesta. There were of course all of the members of the One Direction crew but there was also two people I had never seen before. Fantastic.

My iPhone buzzed in my pocket and I pulled it out to see a group message between Kreesta, Perrie, Gizel, Sailor, and I.

To:Kree-Kree :), Perrie Bear, Dyl Pickle, Gizel the Amazing!

From: Sail Boat :P

Please explain what is going on.

I looked around and quickly saw Perrie in one of the boy’s laps, and then the two random strangers too?

From: Dyl Pickle

I agree...What is going on???

From: Kree-Kree :)

Well umm... Perrie wanted to re-introduce you guys.

From: Perrie Bear

HEY! I just wanted you guys to meet Zayn and the other guys decided to drag along.

From: Sail Boat :P

I’m going to just leave now.

From: Gizel the Amazing!

Becuase that won’t make things awkwarder when we have to work together will it?

From: Sail Boat :P

Thanks for your everlasting support.

From: Perrie Bear

JUST. STAY.

I looked up from my phone to see Sailor shooting death glares at Perrie and Kreesta, she looked at me and sighed as she walked over.

“We stay.” She told me and my eyes widened, “for an explanation. Then we get the heck out of here.”

“Okay. But this better be a good explanation.” I whispered back to her. We looked over at Gizel and saw  her trapped, Liam Payne was talking to her. She looked at us and mouthed Help me. Sailor and I laughed and walked up behind the two.

“Sorry we need Gizel.” Sailor said pulling Gizel’s arm and walking away. I looked up at Liam and saw a bit of hurt in his eyes.

“Don’t worry, lad she’ll be back.” I whispered to him kindly, and walked away. I mean I didn’t really hate One Direction but Sailor did and she was my best friend and to top it off I’ve heard the stories. I followed behind the two of them as they proceeded to walk up to Perrie.

“Do you care to explain now?” Sailor hissed down at her completely done with the nice girl act.

“Well hello to you too.” Perrie said rolling her eyes, but she got up out of Zayn’s lap.