Our little Tomlinson

Our baby Tomlinson

Sophia Tomlinson is a eleven year old dancer who does anything and everything to make her family proud of her. Elegant, sweet, selfless, caring, and mature beyond her years, Sophia has grown up a lot faster than most eleven year olds. Her brother is world wide sensation Louis Tomlinson who seems to have completely forgot about Sophie along the way. So much so, her parents treat her like trash. Not caring about Sophia’s dreams, using her as a maid, working her to death, even hurting her, but Sophia remains as loyal as ever to her parents, and keeps her family struggles unknown to every one, including her brother. Being stuck in her brother’s shadow haunts her non stop. From being a beautiful dancer, to star of the track team, cheerleading captain, student body president, straight A’s in every advanced class offered, gifted in playing multiple music instruments, and God given talented singer, Sophia can never get the attention she craves from her parents. They are so absorbed in their son’s success that Sophia is lost in the back ground. The whole town of Doncaster treat Sophia like a town hero, always doing good, aways the star of community, the whole city sees it, but her family. What happens when Sophia’s parents die in a tragic car accident and Sophia is the only survivor? Will Louis step up to take care of Sophia? Will he uncover some secrets that no one would have imagined from little perfect Sophia? Will Sophia be strong enough for whats in store for her?

Chapter 1:

Today is the day. The day my parents are going to see me dance for the first time. The 4:30 am rehearsals and the mid night classes will finally pay off. My hard work will prove itself worthy. 

I finally convinced them to come to one of my dance competitions, I finally get to make them proud of me.

Of all the competitions I go to every week they never come, they never see me shine. I understand that the world doesn’t revolve around me, and I don’t want it to. I simply want to make my family proud of me. 

I wish Louis was here to see me dance, but I’m use to it. I hardly ever see him, not since he went off to X Factor. He calls my mom all the time but never me, and my mom won’t let me talk to him because she is to busying catching up with him herself. I understand though. If he wanted to talk to me, then he would have called me.

I try texting him a few times a week, and calling at least once a month but he never answers. Why should he? He’s busy with his rock star life. I just miss my big brother some times. 

Allow me to introduce my self, My name is Sophia Liberty Tomlinson. I’m nine years old and I love to dance. I am also a cheerleader, student body president, track runner, and sister of the one and only Louis Tomlinson from One Direction.  

I hardly get to see my brother though, the last time I saw him was at Christmas but that was only for a few days. But no worries because I understand he’s busy and has to get back to his new life.

I’m starting to get nervous, I can feel my hands shake because I know we’re close the competition. I start running my dance through my head over and over. Determined to dance perfectly, determined to no mess up.

I just have to do well today, no not well. Amazing. Of all the early morning rehearsals, midnight dance classes, my parents have never seen what I can do. In anything for that matter, they have never come to a track meet, a cheer competition, or a debate. A few days ago it was announced that I was going to be honored with the citizen of the year award in a week’s time. My extensive charity work at the homeless shelters, and volunteering with special needs kids at the local hospital recognized. Not that the recognition is necessary, but I must admit it feels nice to know I have made a slight difference. When I told my mum and dad about the big news, they just said ‘wow’ and then updated me on the latest One Direction achievements. Things that I could never compete with, not that I would try. This is my brother’s time, his moment, and I would never dream of interfering with that. Unfortunately my parents informed me that they are traveling to London next week to visit Louis and will be unable to the evening dedicated in my honor. Even in my proudest moments, I have always been alone. But I mustn’t be selfish, they all have their own life's as well.