Chapter 9

Castiel was following her, this was absurd how can a small innocent thing like this girl could be behind all those killings, Bonnie told him to follow her wherever she went, but to not let her see him.

Castiel wondered how he got sucked into this; he was supposed to be up in heaven trying to calm everyone down.

This vampire girl was hesitating and Castiel wanted to know why.

‘’You know, I seen all sorts of monsters and for the first time in a while, I notice that the vampires in this town act different, you vampires want to protect the humans and judging by your hesitation I can see you do too.’’ Castiel tilts his head to the side; he just stood there waiting for the young vampire girl to answer him.

A sob came out of the vampire girl, she drop her gaze to the ground as if she was embarrassed of her actions.

‘’Why are you doing this? Why are you killing this humans, if you don’t want to?’’ The girl didn’t respond, Castiel had enough of her silence so his hand touched the young vampire girl and send her into a unconscious sleep, he was taking her to the Salvatore’s home, surely they knew her and would know whether to kill her or not. In his eyes the vampire girl should die.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Damon was fidgeting as he waited for Dean to say something. He had fed himself and now he was strong enough to stand up by himself.

‘’At first, I was angry at you.’’ Dean spoke so softly while looking out the window, it was dark but that didn’t stop the hunter from staring, Damon knew it was to avoid him.

‘’I was angry that I could let myself be manipulated, I kill supernatural beings for a living, this is what my grandparents did, my mom, my dad and everyone I ever knew and for a vampire to come into my life and make me lose my head well that was a shock.’’ Dean turns his gaze slowly from the window to Damon.

‘’I’m sorry, I truly am.’’ Damon apologized to Dean while biting his lower lip.

‘’But, I was also angry because once I found out what you did to me, I could see everything clear and the feelings I had for you didn’t go away, in fact they got stronger and that, that right there scared me, it scare me so much that I ran.’’ Damon furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, was the hunter telling him that he loves him?

‘’I’m done fighting this, I’m done running away and I’m done denying my feelings for you.’’ Dean slowly made his way towards Damon; he had a predatory look in his eyes.