0.6

Luke

I woke up feeling my throat dry and scratchy. I pulled off my covers and put a sweatshirt and sweatpants on and went to brush my teeth.

while going to brush my teeth I checked my phone and saw notifications.

*You have 50 new notifications*

Instagram- Ryanissexyxx_: your pathetic for painting your nails faggot.

Twitter- unicornsarerealllxD:
wtf is that... Oh wait it's just your face.

There where more but I chose not to read them considering I didn't wanna be sad all day.

After I was done brushing my teeth I went to go downstairs to eat breakfast but I remembered that I had to be different for people to like me.

I got dressed and put a red SnapBack on considering I was lazy to do my hair.
I walked to school and saw Ashton.
We weren't friends but he was in a lot of my classes. We once were science partners but he wanted to switch.

I hate walking in the hallways they make me want to go hide in a hole with all the dirty looks people give me. They judge me but they don't even know me.

I saw Michael with a Asian boy he saw me and smiled. I was gonna go talk to him but my mind told me not to.

I waved and walked away. I can't be friends with him until I changed then he won't be annoyed of me.

"Luke delete your pictures your ugly as fuck" ryan said to me. Ryan was the worst out of all of them. He would constantly remind me of how ugly I am. He pick out all my flaws and some I didn't even know we're there.

"Okay class today we are going to be starting science and please gather up with your science partners."

Sadly I don't have a partner because Ashton left for someone else and I have no partner since there's not that much kids in my class.

"Ms. Figi my partner is absent" I looked over while seeing Ashton saying that.

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you mr.irwin but your partner has been transferred to another school please go sit with someone else."

Ashton got up grabbing is bag while looking around trying to see if anyone wanted to be his partner.

"Um is this seat taken or are you waiting for someone?" I looked up to see Ashton looking at me.
"Oh um n-no go ahead - I mean you can sit or if y-you already got t-hat then that's fine sorry that I'm annoy-"

"Hey it's fine no need to get nervous ."
Ashton was looking at me weird I wonder if there's anything on my face.

"Um so where's your partner" Ashton said. "Well you were my partner b-but I guess you didn't like me or something."

"Oh ... Sorry I didn't know you felt like that it's just that josh wanted to be partners so I wanted to sit with him plus I had a huge crush on him and-"

"Shit I just told you I was gay."
Ashton started to get nervous.
"It's fine I'm gay to if that helps." I didn't want Ashton to feel like I hated him.

"Well maybe you can meet some of my friends there also gay, you can sit with me during lunch." Ashton said smiling.

The wrest of the period we just talked and worked on our assignment .

When it was lunch time I looked around for Ashton seeing him with the same Asian I saw Michael with. He looked at me and waved me over.

"Hey Luke sit" Ashton said patting the seat in front of him. "Calum this is luke and Luke this is calum." Calum looked at me and nodded at me.