Chapter 3: MADDIE IS THE AWESOMEST PERSON EVER!!

• Dedicated to Most awesome people in the World =)

Heyy all you awesome people!! *Waves like a mad women*

Okay, so this chapter has some more references to the State Of Origin and as you guys know QLD is so much more awesome than NSW.

Same goes for the writing, the BORING italic writing is Isabelles and the AWESOME normal writing is mine. (Because I'm half way normal, Isabelle is just a lost cause we lost her a long time ago)

Another thing you need to know for this chapter: Isabelle is referred to as 'Isabelle the Orgre" and I (the awesomest person ever) is referred to as Juicebox. (there's a story there)

So until next time...

Bye all you awesome people!!! (:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once upon a time in a toilet, there lived three happy seals.  There names were….

Joe, Kevin and Nick. One day they decided to come out of the toilet and explore the world above them.

First they decided to travel to the world of the unknown!!! (aka the centre of the Earth) but then found themselves as movie stars.  They then travelled to a nearby village where they met The Wiggles!!!

But little did they know the wiggles were really the evil Queensland team so the Jonas Brothers became AWESOME blues players and FLOGGED THEM IN THE STATE OF ORIGIN (EVEN THOUGH THE MAROONS WON THE FIRST GAME OUT OF LUCK)!!!! The evil Maroons were banished, never to be seen again and NSW celebrated by giving each other knuckles. They all lived happily ever after in NSW!!!

                                             THE END

But then everyone changed their minds because they realised that the evil Isabelle the Ogre had brainwashed them all!!!!

So in the end everyone set fire to New South Wales and came to live in sunny Queensland because New South Wales weather sucked!!!

No-one ever went to the evil land of New South Wales ever again and Queensland continued to flog what was left of New South Wales, every single year!!

THE END

But the EVIL Juice box admitted to brainwashing people so they thought they were being brainwashed by THE AWESOME ISABELLE!! They all turned on Maddie and banished her to the swamp. Then everyone moved to NSW and won every state of origin after that.

But then they realised that Isabelle had brainwashed everyone to think that Maddie had brainwashed everyone to think that Isabelle had brainwashed them.  So in the end everyone decided and knew that Queensland was better than NSW so they banished Isabelle to the moon and crowned Maddie queen of Queensland

THE END

BUT THEN… Everyone realised that Maddie was an evil witch that had cursed people so they believed that Queensland was awesome. Everyone then set smurfs on the Queensland team and all moved to NSW where the AWESOME people live. The Queen then decided that Queensland wasn't good enough to be a state so she used a giant pair of scissors to cut QLD out of the world.

  THE END

Once upon a time in a far away swamp named stinkywinky land there lived a giant rainbow octopus called Nick.

Nick was a happy rainbow octopus.  BUT he had a secret.  He was secretly dating Sam Ulley from Twilight.  But then the evil elephant became jealous and stamped on them with her big feet.  Everyone became zombies and travelled back to the 70's where they met….

FLEETWOOD MAC!!!  Fleetwood Mac decided that they wanted to be zombies as well so they travelled to the future in the Flux thing and became part of a Star Wars movie!!

But then Darthvader said the words that changed everyone...FOREVER!!

LUKE...I AM YOUR FATHER!!! *GASP* But little did people know that Luke was actually...JOE JONAS!!! *Another GASP*

But then Dathvador realised that he had made a mistake…*GASP*

Joe was dressed in a Halloween costume and that Luke Skywalker was...DEAD!!! *Another GASP!*

THE END!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!!!

If you want to comment and Vote, that's cool, if you don't want to that's cool too!!!

Bye!!! (:

CHOO CHOO CHUGGA CHUGGA BIG RED CAR!!! TRAVEL HERE AND WE'LL TRAVEL FAR!!!