A long day

After I got home, I laid on my bed until we should eat. I was exhausted and the only thing I had on my mind was my conversation with Mr. Browning and his brother Jared. It was awkward and I didn’t understand what they were so angry about. Especially Mr. Browning! He looked so angry. But kind of happy when he saw me? But it could be because I interrupt their argument. But I was in so deep shit! I thought I felt something for my teacher! But he was hot in his shirt. Oh god I sounded like Kara! Luckily my lovely mother interrupted my thoughts before I turned them too far.

“Julie? What are you doing? You are all smiley face?”

I quickly stopped smiling, and looked at her, kind of scared.

“Nothing, what’s up mom?”

She smiled at me and walked over to my bed, so she could sit down on it. She turned to look at me. And she said

“Nothing important honey, just that we missed you at the dinner table, something wrong?”

“No, nothing wrong. Just a long day today. By the way we got a new teacher in English and he was a substitute teacher in PE today.”

“Oh. Is he nice?”

I nodded at her and looked down at my hands. My mom then decided to walk out of my room and closed my door. Oh a long day. But now? Now I really thought about Mr. Browning and that is not always a great thing! He was my god damned teacher! Not a boy at my age! It was so confusing, because is it his looks I was longing for? Or him? I decided it was his looks and tried to shut him out.

I didn’t sleep very well that night. Mostly 2 hours or so.

The next day I was so tired, that I didn’t saw Kara, when I got to school. She hit me so hard that I tripped into a person. That person was the guy that kept me up all night – Mr. Browning – I tried to smile, but it felt fake so I just tried to apologize but it was a low mumble

“Sorry Mr. Browning”

He just smiled and said

“It’s okay Miss. Smith. But next time? Try not to hit your teacher. Have a good day and you too Kara”

I was confused. He called me Miss. Smith? And Kara for Kara? Why? What have I done? I shook my head and walk over to a laughing Kara. I hit her on her shoulders and said

“What was that for?”

She just smiled and continued to laugh at me.

I couldn’t be mad at her. But I was still tired so I kept on walking. She quickly followed at said

“Why so angry beautiful? Or you look like a dead cat! What’s wrong?”

I could hardly say that our new hot English teacher was my problem that I by the way just have been pushed into. But I know Kara. I can’t say that so I tried to say the truth.

“Didn’t sleep well, so that’s was wrong”

Kara looked kind of sad when I said that so I smiled at her and took her arm. And said to her

“But thank you for caring honey!”

That made it. She brightens up and kind of jumped up and down. I looked at her confused. And realization ran through her so she said

“We are getting a new student today!” 

------------------------------------------------------------

It would mean the world to me if you all would vote, comment and fan!