She's The Dating Coach

I was hide in the alley, trying not to be seen by the couple sheltered from the rain under the umbrella. They were stepped in the middle of the rainy and lonely intersection, just how I told him to do. I thanked God I was close enough to hear and see everything they do, but they (being more specific, her) didn’t even imagined there was someone spying on them. They couldn’t be able to see me.

Carefully I gave them a look. They were really closer to each other, eye to eye, smiling, as he started to talk.

“This has been the best date I ever had” he stroked her cheek with his free hand, the other one was holding the umbrella above them “I hope this can be repeated”

“Of course it will” she said, “I’ll be waiting your call”

“In that case I’ll call you tonight” he smile “ See you tomorrow?”

“And the day after tomorrow, and the day after that” she replied “You’ll see me so much you’ll get tired of me”

“I don’t think that can be possible, Jenny” he laughed, and then looked into her eyes “Cause I love you more than my life”

She stared at him, impress. A beautiful smile started to appear in her face. Adam smiles her back. Then he slowly moved his head and kisses her. It was perfect. The perfect place, in the perfect moment, all was as romantic as it was meant to be.

“Yes!” I thought with a sigh of relief  “Finally they did it!”

I leaned my back on the alley wall and dropped myself to the floor after those tense moments. I was really tired. I’d been spying them all day, you make sure everything go how it was supposed to. I it did. Suddenly something roared. I put instinctively both hands on my stomach. I forgot to eat! Praying for not being heard, I tied to listened.

“What was that?” the blond girl looked were I was, trying to find the source of the roar “Don’t you heard that?”

“No, honey” Adam was definitely nervous “Como on, I’ll take you home”

“No, I know I heard something” I heard Jenny said “There’s someone in there”

“Let’s go, Jenny” Adam took her arm and tried pull her “There’s nothing on the alley”

“Just wait for a minute, I just want to make sure…”

My heart started to beat like crazy. The alley had no exit. I tried to get calm and breathe deeply. Then, like a fresh breeze on a really hot day, I saw my escape rout. The wall where I was lying on was short enough for me to climb and escape. I close my umbrella and kept it on my purse. I stand up and start to climb the wall.

“I have to make sure there’s no one there, Adam” I heard her said “Come with me if you want to, but let me go”

I had to hurry. She was too closer of knowing the truth, and I couldn’t let that happen. Finally I get to the top and jump to the other side. I staggered and fell to the ground.

 “¿See? There’s no one in here” I heard Adam said to Jenny with relief  “Well, let’s get out of here. You’re already wet”

I sigh. “I’m lucky” I thought, “No, I’m not lucky. I’m intelligent and fast”

Felling the brilliant person in the world, I stand up and look around me. Then, the great felling stopped.

“This have to be a joke” I whispered breathlessly.

Two watchdogs were in front of me, showing their teeth, really angry…or really hungry. They were watching a house between the alley and a lane. I tried to move very slowly, but the two dogs follow me with their eyes. I was to busy tying to escape that I didn’t realize what was behind the wall. “I’m dead” were the only words that flow on my mind.