Magic in the Blood (Once Upon A Time Fan Fic)

As Prince Charming rode through the Enchanted Forest, past trees and ditches and many woodland creatures he finally saw the Seven dwarves standing by a large fallen tree. He rode up to them dismounting his horse and walking up to where they stood. He looked down at what they were gathered around to see Snow White in a large glass coffin, lying peacefully, still, surrounded by the Seven Dwarves 

"You're too late." Doc told him regretfully.

"No. No! Open it." Charming demanded. "I'm sorry, she's gone." Grumpy replied.

"At least let me say goodbye." Prince Charming begged as the dwarves removed the coffin lid. Prince Charming leant down, kneeling on the side of the coffin and kisses Snow White, a burst of magic erupted from them, before Snow White sat up gasping for air.

"You... you found me." She sputtered.  "Did you ever doubt I would?" Charming asked her.

"Truthfully? The glass coffin gave me pause." She laughed.

"Well, you never have to worry, I will always find you." He promised her as he once again leant down and kissed her.

"Do you promise?" She asked him.

"I do." Prince Charming told the priest as he looked down at Snow, dresses in a beautiful white gown adorned with numerous flowers in her hair.

"And do you, Snow White, promise to take this man to be your husband, and love him for all eternity?" The priest asked as he turned to look at Snow White.

" I do." She answered as she looked deeply into Charming's eyes, their faces showing the true love they had for one another.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife." The Priest told them as the crowd in the large ornate hall cheered and as the newlyweds kissed. While Snow and Charming were still kissing The Evil Queen entered the hall, her black cloak billowing out behind her as she walked down the bare isle left by the wedding guests as the stepped away from her. The cheering stoped as she walked closer to Snow and Charming, her malicious smile killing any happiness the guest had in its wake.

"Sorry I'm late." She told the hall as she crossed the room. The guards charged at her only to be thrown to the other side of the hall with her magic

"It's the Queen! Run!" Doc said to the other six dwarves.

"She's not a queen anymore! She's nothing more than an evil witch!" Snow called as she drew Charming's sword and pointed it in The Queen's direction.

"No no no, don't stoop to her level, there's no need." Charming told Snow as he took the sword from her, lowering it. "You're wasting your time, you've already lost. And I will not let you ruin this wedding." Charming told the Queen as he placed his arm around Snow's waist.

"Oh, I haven't come here to ruin anything. On the contrary, dear, I've come to give you a gift." The Queen told him as she waved her hand dismissingly. 

"We want nothing from you." Snow told her as she stepped closer to the Queen.

"But you shall have it. My gift to you is this happy, happy day. For tomorrow, my real work begins. You've made your vows, now I make mine. Soon, everything you love, everything all of you love, will be taken from you. Forever. And out of your suffering will rise my victory. I shall destroy your happiness, if it is the last thing I do." The Queen shouted before turning around and walking towards the door.

"Hey!" Prince Charming called after The Queen, she turned to look as Prince Charming threw his sword at her. Before it could hit her she disappeared in a cloud of smoke, taking  the sword with her. When the were certain she wasn't coming back Snow White turned to Prince Charming and they embraced each other.