Chp 4: Sisters boyfriend

Matt up top, played but the sexy Julian Gabriel 》 also the sounds of the rain drops. Hope it relaxes you. And if you want you can listen to this all the chapter beens that it goes with the background noise.
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Tilly ' s P.O.V

Currently I'm in my sisters car with, of course my older sister Sydney and her boyfriend Matt. My sisters driving and matts is in the front with her and I'm in the back right behind matt. We're driving from the house that is inhabited by whom we unfortunately have as a grandparents. Who absolutely to the stars and back hate us and think that we should not have been born, quoted by grandma herself. So nice right?.

Anyway I have not property introduced myself have I?, I'm Tilly short for Tillian. I know weird name right. And I really like basketball. I also like to draw, I'm good but if some body's watching me draw they end up
with a pissed off Tilly. Oh and one more thing I have a huge crush on my sisters boyfriend, always have my sister new this way before she even got together with Matt. So I was overall pissed at her.

We're driving home and Matt and Sydney are talking to eachother about something that I don't care enough to listen to, so I turn to look out the window were there's rain literally Hammering it down. I lean closer to the window and I can see the little rain drops hitting the car windows, the trees and the earthy mud making puddles. Suddenly I'm brought out of my thoughts by Matt. " So...Tillian are you okay with coming with me and Sydney this weekend to go camping?".
I nod at Matt. " yeah I guess". I look away from him but I can still feel his eyes on me. But he eventually looks away.

By now it's been past a full hour since we all left from the grumpy pair of trolls house and I started to drift of to sleep until there's a strange noise coming from the car engine. I look at my sister and see a confused and worried look on her face. "Oh no I think we've run out of gas". We all grone and Sydney pulls over to the side of the road and cuts of the engine.

"Well I'm going to have to call my farther to come and tow us and the car home". Matt smiles and nods and I give her a annoyed look. She chuckled at this and shuts the door. Matt looks through the rare view mirror at me and I catch his look and Matt then suddenly smirks at me. I give him a questioning look but he looks out the window.

The car door opens and in pops Sydney. "I can't get any signal I going to have to walk down the road for help and maybe a gas station". We both say okay and Sydney starts walking. We keep watching her till she's out of sight.

After a few minutes when Sydney has left Matt suddenly turns around and climbs over to the back seat were I am. " I've been meaning to tell you something for a long time now".
Nodding for him to continue with what he is going to say. "I really like you Tillian, have since I first lade eyes on you and I'm hoping you feel the same about me". Biting my bottom lip
I open my mouth but my words get caught in my throat.

I start to rub my hands together. It's what I do when I'm really nervous.
"I do l-like you but your my sisters boyfriend". Matt sighs and puts his hand on my thigh and rubs his thumb back and forth. " I only got with your sister to get close to you Tillian".
I grab his hand and takes it off my thigh. "So if you wanted to get close to me then why didn't you ask me out?
And why are you acting on it now?".
I say but Matt hangs his head down and says. "I did want to ask you but your sister has something against me and the only reason I'm acting on it now is because it's the very first time I've been on my own with you".