Chapter Ten

I know it's SO not even close to being sad, but...meh, just READ
~*~

Leo's POV

"Ah, hell no!" I say stumbling to get out of my chair

Paul puts his hands up. "Just sit down in the chair Leo."

I cross my arms. "I'd rather not. And I'd rather not-"

"Just sit in the dang chair Leo!" Paul shouts frustrated, gesturing to the chair.

I sit down.

"Okay." Paul relaxes and I glare at him. "This is when we talk. You go first."

I purse my lips, not saying a word.

"Okay," Paul says taking a deep breath. "I'll go first-"

"Are you trying to sound like a therapist? Because you suck at it."

Paul folds his hands. "And have you seen many therapists?"

I grunt. "A few."

"May I ask why?"

"Technically, you already did." I reply sarcastically.

When in doubt, be that annoying sarcastic kid that no one likes.

"Okay then, why?"

"Because some of my foster parents are stupid and thought I was crazy."

"So...your adopted?"

"No. I've been adopted. Currently I have no one." I reply like he's an idiot.

"Okay. So in your lifetime how many homes, would you say, you've been put through."

"I don't know." Why am I even answering? "I really don't care enough to keep count."

Paul shifts his position and lays his hands flat on the table. "But, more than a few?"

"Definitely."

"And, how would you say that has affected you?"

I roll my eyes. "I wouldn't say it's affected me at all. I would say I'm a happy little boy who enjoys irritating people."

"But has it affected you?"

I clench my jaw. This guy is just being stupid, he doesn't know anything.

"What happened to your mother Leo." Paul asks suddenly quite.

My hands curl into fists. "She has nothing to do with."

Paul doesn't take his eyes off me as he shakes his head slightly. "Leo, I think she has everything to do with this."

"No she doesn't." I reply stubbornly.

"Leo-"

"She doesn't!" I shout. "Just shut...you don't know what your talking about."

"You've already told me a little bit." Paul urges me on. "Something happened to your mother. Something y-"

I jump out of my seat. "Nothing. Happened. Stop saying something happened!"

Paul stands up. "You have to-"

"I don't have to do, anything. Don't tell me what to do! Stop ordering me around!" I shout at him and push him away, though he just grabs my hands as I try to hit him.