8.

your pov.

we pulled up to Applebee's , Michael knew that was my favorite restaurant, we all went in and we got seated and a waitress came to our table.

end of your pov.

Michael's pov

a waitress came over to our table and she was looking at me like i was a piece of meat, i didn't like it. Yn looked over at me then the waitress and put on this fake ass smile and cleared her throat.

Yn ; excuse me , shouldn't you be taking our order instead of staring at my boyfriend like he's your favorite food? yes. i think you should be.

she clapped her hands twice.

Yn ; get to it!

I smiled at what my baby just said to her. the waitress took our orders and walked away.

Yn ; nasty ass bitch.

Michael ; baby not here , King's with us.

i looked over at him and he was coloring on the kid thing they gave to him.

Yn ; yeah I know , she just better not put anything in my son's food because if she does I'll kill her right here right now.

Michael ; she won't baby.

about 20 minutes later the waitress came back , she rolled her eyes at Yn and hurried up and sat the food down. I wasn't really paying attention until i looked at Yn , she was about to drink her water but i noticed it was fizzing and water doesn't fizz so i grabbed it away from her before it went in her mouth.

Me ; DON'T DRINK IT.

Yn ; why?!

Me ; look, there's a pill in the bottom.

Yn ; oh hell no.

I looke over at king's and there was a pill in his too, really ? a four year old? how could someone do that. before i knew it Yn got up and took the drinks and walked over to our waitress and poured them on her.

Yn ; YOU BITCH , HOW DARE YOU PUT SHIT IN MY SON'S DRINK , I UNDERSTAND ME , BUT A FOUR YEAR OLD ?! YOU'RE SICK!

before the waitress could say anything Yn started scrapping her. i security to take king away so he couldn't see. I pulled Yn off the waitress pulled her into a booth and sat her down to calm her down.

Me ; come on baby , lets go.

Yn ; where's King?

Me ; security has em , lets go baby.

she stood up and walked over to get king , she picked him up and she went to the car with him. I talked to the manager and she said i had to pay an amount for her not to call the cops. the fuck? it's for my baby so I'll do it. i handed her the money and walked out to the car and we drove off.

King ; daddy can we go to mc donalds?

Me ; yeah we can go to mc donalds lil man

King ; YAYYYY.

Me ; baby you want something?

Yn ; no , I don't have an appetite.

Me ; aight. whatchu want king?

King ; i want a happy meal and sprite

we went through drive thru and i wasn't hungry so i got King's food and drove off and started the way to the mansion. I looked over at Yn and she was staring out the window. I grabbed her hand and kissed it. she looked over at me and she laid her head on my shoulder

Yn ; i love you

Me ; i love you too baby girl.

she turned around

Yn ; King , i love you

King ; i love you too mommy

she turned back around and laid her head on my shoulder again.

King ; mommy I'm done with my food

Yn ; put your trash in the box

King ; okay

Me ; we're here.

Yn ; Michael I'm nervous.

me ; nothing to be scared about baby

Yn ; there is stuff to be nervous about it's YMCMB & I'm bout to see bow wow , do you know how fine he is?

I laughed because i knew how much she was obsessed with him.

Me ; yes babe , calm down.

Yn ; okay..

she grabbed King and walked in the mansion. I didn't see anybody so i yelled for Wayne. after about a minute or so the whole crew came down the spiral stairs.

Wayne ; aye T , you made it.

Me ; yeah

Wayne ; this must be Yn?

Yn ; yes, nice to meet you.

Wayne gave her a friendly hug.

Wayne ; & this is King?

Yn ; yeah.

Wayne bent down to king & introduced himself.

end of pov.

Yn's pov .

Michael introduced me to "the crew", they were pretty cool i guess. Nicki asked me a lot of questions she asked if my hair was real, if my ass was fake, all of it . it made me laugh because she asked how i got my ass so big since it wasn't fake and i really didn't know, it's just there lol. twist & chuckee were playing with King. after about 5 minutes twist walked over to me.

Twist ; hey boo, you should let me take you out, you lookin real fine in them jeans, so what do you say lil mama?

I laughed.

Me ; are you even 19 yet?

Twist ; no but I'm getting there ma.

I giggled again. Michael said something.

Michael ; go on twist , you stay tryna steal my women, you ain't old enough.

Michael laughed.

Twist ; shut it tiger. anyways. Yn. lemme take you out.

I stood up and kissed his cheek and patted his head.

Me ; maybe when you turn 21.

Twist ; YASSSSSSSSS.

the crew laughed at him & so did i.

after a few more hours we left and went home. King fell asleep in the car so when we got home i changed him and put him in bed. I went back to my room and Michael was sitting on the side of the bed, he looked like he was thinking about something. I went and changed and walked over to him and stood i front of him.

Me ; what's wrong?

Michael ; baby, i have something to ask you ...

he sat me down in his lap.

Michael ; i was thinking maybe you & King could move in with me ..

Me ; I'll think about it Michael.

Michael ; k..

I laid down and Michael tapped his arms around me and kissed my neck and laid his head down, we both drifted off to sleep.