Confusion

Bella POV

I can't believe he said that I didn't think I was that annoying. I made my way to out room slammed and locked it.

"BELLA?!" Niall shouted

I ignored him and laid my head against the door starting to sob.

"Bella please" Niall whispered

"Just go away I didn't know I was that annoying and you thought you were forced to put up with me its fine Niall I'm not making you stay and have to out up with me just go" I said

It stayed quiet for a moment then I heard footsteps go downstairs and a door slam which made me cry harder.I dragged myself into bed and eventually fell asleep crying.

Niall POV

I didn't mean to upset her and I didn't even mean to say it I dint know why I did I just screwed up everything and I don't know how to fix it.

Liam POV

I'm not really sure what just happened but I know its not good and I think Niall just screwed it up and I know Bella is in her room crying being angry at Niall. I know I should talk to her but I'm going to give her so some space

  Niall POV

  The boys left an hour ago from spending the day and i have been sitting on the couching trying to sleep but its just not the same with Bella in my arms. Im so hungry but i refuse to eat if Bella is not there with me.

 I have to talk to Bella I slowly and queitly walked upstairs to the door to our room hoping it was opened but it wasnt so i gave a tap on the door hoping Bella was up..Nothing

  "Bella please I need you I honestly dont know what was going through my mind when I said that because you dont act like that and Im not forced to be around you and I love you Bells please" I whispered the last part with tears streaming down my face I was not even sure if she heard it.

  I heard the door knob jiggle and then saw Bella come out and squeeze me into a hug while she cried on my shoulder.

 "Niall if you really did feel that way then why didnt you tell me I was being annoying and bitchy"

 "You are not llike that...usually but I signed up for this and I love you and want to be here for you so i dont mind I dont know why I said those things"

 "I love you could we go to bed im tired" Bella whispered

 "Ofcourse"

  And she fell asleep in my arms safe and sound the way its suppsoe to be.