1 - Julie Always Gets What She Wants

^ Thanks for being my first friend on Wattpad and a fellow banana xD

 Enjoy ~

 Chapter 1: Julie

***Present***

Show time. I fixed my hair into a very messy bun, strands flying in random directions, before chucking the hood over my head. I dipped my fingers and was instantly surrounded by the coldness of the water from the sink. I splotched it on my cheeks, making sure my mascara was running down just a little. I squeezed my eyes tight and slowly real tears began filling them. I've finally mastered crying on demand; took me long enough. Glancing back at myself in the bathroom mirror, it didn't look like I had just made out with the senior class president in the janitor's closet five minutes ago; more like hell had washed over me. Perfect.

 Walking down the halls, a smile grew on my face. This was going to be one of my easiest breakups; he had zero control over this used-to-be relationship and was twice as gullible as he let on.

 I waited by Eli's locker, impatiently tapping my foot on the tile floor below, making an annoying clicking sound. I ran through the routine once more through my head as if I hadn't already done it over two dozen times already. He had to be let down easily; he was as fragile as my Grandma Maggie...like I once was too a long time ago. I shooed away any faded memory of the past; little miss Harmony was just going to ruin everything. 

At that very moment, I spotted his silhouette in the distance and was ready to do what I did best. We caught each other's eyes before I turned away, running in the opposite direction and starting my hysterical cry on cue. I could hear his footsteps chasing after me.

 "Julie! Julie!" I slowed down my pace to make sure he was able to catch up to me. His hand gently grabbed my arm as I let him turn me around, falling into his embrace. 

"Eli-Eli, I'm so sorry." I managed to say through my muffled cries.

 "What-What's wrong?" He grew in worry, lifting my chin so my eyes met with his. "Did I do something? Please tell me what happened. Julie, say something."

 "Eli, I-"

"Oh my god, I did do something." Wow, thanks for cutting me off. "Did I forget to hold your binders today, or pay for your lunch?" I'm a human who has hands and cash Eli; I'm not dead...just independent. "Damn, I'm the worst boyfriend." No, just a really annoying one. "I'll do anything for you." Shutting up would help. I looked away to roll my eyes. I should've done this days ago.

"Eli, it's just-"

"Tell me what I did to hurt you like this, and I'll-I'll make it up to you. Shit Julie, I'm so sorry...so so sorry." Again with the cutting off. Can you see why I needed space from him?

I took a deep breath before starting over...once again. "It's not-"

"Julie, please don't hold back. I can take anything you give me." Oh. My. God. I was about to blow like a volcano for a third grade science fair project. I was the victim here, not him.