Chapter: 3

I woke up as the sun shone brightly pass my room's window. I quickly got up from bed and went straight to the kitchen. The boys were still asleep so I decided to cook breakfast for MYSELF. I can't eat anymore if I would be cooking something for them because they'd probably be feasting the food.

I looked for the ingredients inside the fridge and started cooking. As soon as I finished, I fed up myself as fast as I can and luckily, they still haven't woke up.

I went towards the bathroom and did my morning routine; brushed teeth and took a bath. As the water dripped on my body, thoughts started to fly over my mind. Like the girl last night, and the girl that Hoseok saw at the store. I wasn't scared though, but.. it feels kind of strange.

I shrugged my thoughts off and put an ample amount of shampoo on my hair. I scrubbed my body with the soap and quickly rinsed myself with the shower. I dried myself with a clean towel and went straight to my room to dress up. I picked up a comfy casual wear; nothing really special. Shirt, joggers, and cap.

"Aigoo, look how hot you are Park Jimin! Tsk, wearing only these, you look awesomely perfect," I said to myself and gussied up in front of the mirror.

"Jimin-ah, have you eaten breakfast already?" I heard Taehyung from the door as I quickly responded.

"Yes~" I answered.

"Aish, this kid. Why haven't you cook anything for us?" he asked as I giggled.

"Because I'm hot," I answered as he kicked the door.

I looked for my handphone and put it inside my bag. I finally went out of the room and went back again to the kitchen to get a bottle of water. I found them eating with their eyes still half-opened. They look funny.

"Where are you going?" Daeseul asked as I closed the fridge as soon as I got my bottle.

"Gonna pick up some hot girls," I smirked as they choked on their food.

"The fuck?" Jungkook said as Hoseok's face brightened up.

"Can I go??" Hoseok asked wearing that sunny smile.

"I'm kidding, I'm going to the studio. Gonna practice my dancing." I answered as all of them nodded.

"Well then, we'll go there after we ate," they said as I waved my hand and went towards the shoe rack.

I playfully wore my rubber shoes and tied them up as I finally went out of the house. I waited for the bus for about a few minutes and took a seat at the fourth row near the window. I plugged in my earphones and let the music take me to a place where deep emotions would linger all over your body.

It will take you for about half an hour to reach the dance studio that Hoseok's uncle owns. We've been close to him ever since we met Hoseok so whenever we go there, it's free. I usually spent most of my time dancing with any music that Yoongi and Namjoon makes. They have a passion when it comes to music, and it makes me kind of proud because I found them and we became great friends.

I leaned my head against the window and started tapping it with the beat of the music I was listening to. A girl that seems to be at the same age as me sat in front. She was wearing a white face mask and looked so unhappy. Is she sick?

I hummed the song that I was listening to and hoping that it would somehow make her smile. I used to do this to my mom whenever she's upset because of our bills and all. She said that it was very effective, I was like her vitamin that makes her glow from all the pain she was feeling.

"Never, never fall yeah~" I sung the song that reminds me of Taehyung. It was Autumn Leaves. I don't know, it just fits him in a reason that I don't know.