22.

indie walks into the coffee shop she agreed to meet luke at, despite living together and being siblings, they were both never home together. she sees her beanie covered brother sitting by the window, a leather jacket wrapped around him and she snorts as all she thinks of is fuckboy.

"fuckboy called?" indie sits herself down in front of her brother who looks up and locks his phone to give his attention to her. he rolls his eyes but let the comment slide. "aw lukey has no comeback? damn, you're growing up."

luke ignores her statement as he gets straight to the point. "do you remember aria?" indie nods, "she's back and she started texting me."

indie raises an eyebrow, "and?"

"that's it," luke sighs, "i don't want her to text me! she left me and now she's acting as if everything is okay! i don't like that." a frown appears on luke's face and indie has to bite back the jokes she wants to crack.

indie sighs, "it's been two years, luke." luke grunts, taking his iced coffee and shoving the straw in his mouth, sipping his drink as the frown on his face doesn't leave. "you can't be hung up on her still."

"time didn't stop you and calum from being in love with each other still," luke argues and indie bites her lip, he got her good. "and i'm well aware i'm not supposed to be in love with her, i mean i'm not but it just made my heart skip a beat. she wants to see me."

"don't."

"i want to."

indie doesn't understand her brother sometimes, he asks advice he's giving himself, luke was more than capable to handle situations on his own. "then why are you asking for my help?"

"i just wanted your advice."

the younger sighs, holding her hand out for luke to hold, "sometimes big brother, when two people love each other unconditionally, distance and time doesn't matter. you both have had your fair share of partners in the past two years of aria's absence, i guess you were both sub consciously waiting for each other again."

luke gives her a look, "is that how you and calum are?" indie snaps out her thoughts.

"what do you mean?"

luke rolls his eyes, sometimes he can't help but think his sister is a bit oblivious. "you're going back to cambridgeshire, calum is coming along with you right?" the bite on indie's lip tells luke that her sister is in trouble. "you cannot be serious."

"i--"

"you haven't thought about it?" luke gasps. "you leave in like three and a half weeks! what are we--no--you supposed to do?!"

indie sucks in a breath, she doesn't want to think what it would feel like if she got on that airplane without calum next to her but at the same time, he was going to another continent. she didn't want to think of the future, she absolutely hated the thought of fighting with calum about this.

"i will speak to him," indie defends, "just not today...or tomorrow or next week. i don't know luke, he wants to get married, have kids, i'm only twenty one turning twenty two, i'm not ready!"

luke understands her, calum to luke is the type of person who wants to find his soulmate early, and to do that, he needs his life planned, luke knows calum wants four kids, two girls, two boys, he wants to live in a penthouse apartment until his last kid reaches six years olds and then move to a new house. oh, he prefers them twins.

"i want you to answer me with full honesty, here okay?" indie nods, swallowing as she awaits luke's question. "do you see yourself having a future with him?"

all thoughts swarmed into indie's mind as she blanks out on luke. luke just stares at his sister until she snaps out of her thoughts.

indie shook her head.

-

double update tonight, don't you worry ((don't you worry chillddddddd, see heavens got a plan for youuuuuuuu)) :-)

song for the chapter ; bloom x paper kites

ps; my hair is pink !!!!