Chapter 3

• Dedicated to Carina (My big sister)

"What do you want to eat." Rowley asked me.  

"um' pizza would be good." I said.  

"How are you, Greg?" Holly asked.  

"I'm good, thank you. But my life has been pretty crazy since I became rich." I told them.  

"What do you mean by crazy?" Rowley asked.  

"Well, each day I have to go to speeches, assemblies, interviews and meetings. But in my spare time I stay at home enjoying my many facilities." I told them.  

"Do you see much of your family?" Holly asked.  

"No, I don't really talk to them much. I get lots of phone calls and text messages from them but they only ask for money, they only like me because I'm rich." I explained.  

"Oh, thats a shame" Holly said.  

"Yeah…" Rowley said.  

They looked depressed. Seeing them like this made me upset. I wondered if they missed their families as well. Then I remembered Rowley's family and how horrible they were and rethought that.  

"So, enough about me. How are your lives?" I asked.  

"I am a kindergarten teacher" Holly said.  

"And I am a chef working at one of the top restaurants in USA." Rowley said.  

"But you live in Portugal." I said.  

"Oh yeah but it's in the US as well." he explained.

 "Oh, what restaurant is it?" I asked  

"McDonalds." He said.  

"Well thats very nice" I said.  

Rowley stared at a picture on the mantle place. At first I was confused, but then I realised that it was a picture of him and his family. Then it hit me. Rowley misses his family, I had to do the right thing.

  "Come on guys." I said, standing up and beginning to walk to the door.  

"What are you doing?" Holly asked.  

"Taking you guys home." I told them.