I have 2 Escape

Elsa P.O.V
I was running away as fast as I could from this warehouse that seems abandoned.
I ran and ran looking for a way to leave and escape from these monster that have kept me kidnap for who knows how long I have been here?All that matter was for me to get out!
"Elsie where are you?You didn't run away from me now didn't you?"In a low and creepy tone said a person that echo all over the place.It was very difficult to know what direction the voice came from with all the hallways it has.
I didn't dare to look back behind me.For all what matter to me was to get out of this hell!
"Elsie you can run but you can't hide"said the creepy voice once again and it send me goosebumps not in a good way but as in terrified just hearing him.
I kept on running and beginning to be afraid of not finding an exit.I ran to every corner hoping for a door to magically appear in front of me but it never happen so far.
After hours of running around in this maze I finally found a door!I was filled with joy and hope began to rise causing me to forget my fear of staying here any longer.As I got near the emergency exit my hand was about to touch the handle of the door I was grabbed by the waist and felt someone breathing on my neck.
"I told you Elsie you can't hide from me.Now didn't I tell you?"He said the creepy voice person.
My eyes were wide open and I was beyond terrified.I began to shake and tears began to fall.
"Now it's time to play.Master told me I could play with you"the person said and I grew even my scared.
"Please don't hurt me!Please!"I said while tears flow down my cheeks as I beg to not being torture.
This only cause for the man to smirk and carry me on his back I didn't move for I was scared to move a single bit.
Once we got to a room where there was nothing but a table and a fire place.
"Now as for the game to play is to punish you.This will be very fun"he said while chaining my arms and leg to the table.
I try to break the chains by pulling them.I even try to slip my hands from the cuff but it didn't work instead it just made my arms and leg to bleed from the cuffs.
"Now let's see how loud can you scream!"he said while grabbing a metal stick that was heated from the fire and on one side it had a mark of a snowflake
(Idk what's its called but it's a metal stick that u heat up with fire and  people use to leave a mark on things)
"Now let's see how you scream!"he said loudly while marking my stomach with the stick and I screamed loudly as ever!
"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"I screamed so loudly I could have broken glass by now.
"Yes!yes!Scream!Scream at the very top of your lungs!"he said while it still touch my stomach and leaving a mark on my stomach.
---Hour Pass by---
It's been hours since he left me a burning mark of a snowflake on my stomach and left me locked up in a cage while my stomach is burning and in pain.
I cry and cry until I fell asleep.
Some one please...help me I don't wanna be here for a minute
Somebody help me!!!

Author note
Hey guys welcome to my new story The torture.I have been wanting to write this for a while but I could never have the chance to write it.So far I think this story is turning out well.I hope you all enjoy this story and please check out my other stories I have been working on so far.
That's all I have and I hope you have a great day
Bye❄️