Sydney's New Boyfriend

So I left off with a cliff hanger!!! Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had to, so you guys would keep reading!!!!! So you know the drill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote Vote Vote Comment and Fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~

~Alexander's POV~

What is Johnathan doing here?!?! "We were just about to drive Syd here home," Jasmine said. "Cool I'll come with you!" Johnathan said. His eyes flashed from blue to red so fast I wasn't sure I saw it. Johnathan looked at Jasmine his eyes traveled down her arm to her hand. I was still holding hands with her. His eyes flashed and settled on red.

He moved so fast all I saw was a blur. The next thing I knew he had Jasmine up in the air holding her by her neck. She kicked her feet and clawed at the hand around her neck. She looked down at me. I growled. "Let her go!" I snarled through my teeth. "Okay," Johnathan let her go and as she fell he kicked her in the stomache and she crashed into the wall.

Her head burst open with a sickening crack. I ran to her side and dropped into a protective crouch in front of her. She was passed out and bleeding. Johnathan grabbed Sydney and shoved her into his car and put the car in drive. He pulled away and drove off down the street. Oh no!!!! What am I supposed to do? "Jasmine? Jasmine can you hear me?" she opened her eyes slightly and gave me a weak smile. "I'm going to make it okay. Do you trust me?" I asked. She nodded. "This is going to hurt, I'm afraid," I raised her wrist to my mouth.

I looked over at her again. She nodded, and I sunk my fangs into her wrist. The thin skin burst quickly. The blood. Ohh the blood. She tasted better than anything I had ever tasted. I moaned and sucked more into my mouth. NO!!!! A part of me screamed that I was killing her. I injected venom into her blood stream. Please let her live. I sat by her as she screamed in pain. I covered my ears and rocked back and forth. The screams stopped.

Jasmine sat up. "My throat hurts," she said. "I know love. I know," she looked at me intensly for a moment, before crushing her  lips to mine. She pinned me to the ground and kissed me furiously. I kissed her back. She was hurting me a little, but I didn't care. She had survived the transformation. She would live. Our kissing got slower and deeper. So much passion in that one kiss. I didn't want her to stop, not ever. I wanted to stay like this forever.

She pulled away to rip my shirt in two peices and then she was kissing me again. I ripped her shirt off her body and threw it over my shoulder. I reached behind her back and felt her bra-strap. Her hands traveled down my chest to my belt. She pulled away and I kissed her on the skin of her stomache.

Before she knew what was happening I had her pressed against the wall. I kissed her up her neck and collarbone. She moaned. I traced circles with my tongue over her skin. She growled low in her throat and pulled my mouth back up to her's. I bit her lightly on her lip. She licked my lips softly. I groaned and shoved her back against the wall again. She stood up and flipped me around so I was the one pressed against the wall. Her hands went to my belt. I let her. She un-buckled my belt. Her tongue pressed against mine. She un-buttoned my pants. She sighed into my mouth. She un-zipped my pants. She ripped my pants off my body and threw it behind her. "I never want to see you in cloths ever again. Especially when we are alone together," she whispered against my lips. She sighed. "Same here," I grinned at her.

She pulled away. "What happened to Syd?" she asked looking around. "Johnathan took her," I sighed. Jasmine kissed me again softly. She sat down on the couch. "We need to find you some cloths," she giggled. "I'm fine. I can go like this," I winked. "Not around me you're not. Unless you want me to jump your bones every five minetes," I chuckled. She ran upstairs and I followed her. She pulled on a red t-shirt. "Let's go to my place," she nodded. We ran downstairs and got in the van. Five minetes later we were on the highway headed to my home.

~

Haha!!!!

Another Cliff hanger.

I would have stopped when he was going to bite her but that would have made the chapter to short.

So I didn't stop there.

Okay I want twenty votes if you want me to upload again!!!!!

Vote vote vote vote vote vote vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Jazzy442~