A Teenager's Bucketlist

My head's going bald, my skin's becoming paler, and my lip's changing it's pink color to gray; I'm such a mess.

Before I was diagnosed with colorectal cancer, I thought that having one would be sorta cool.

Well, at least that's what my mom made me believe.

My mom died of colorectal cancer when I was 8. I remember the doctor telling my dad that it was too late and he can no longer stop the cells from mutating.

When my mom was diagnosed with cancer, she was already on stage 4 (Which is the worst stage by the way).

The mutated cells are already all over her body and so the doctors can't do anything to stop it. The only thing they can do was make my mom's life 3 months longer.

But she didn't want to prolong her life. She believed that prolonging one's life through science is a sin. She believed that that was a way of contradicting God's plans.

I remember her telling me that having cancer is pretty cool. She said that a person with cancer is treated with special care and can get free things that she called "cancer perks".

But she only said that because she didn't want me to feel sorry for her. She didn't want me to treat cancer as a weakness. She wanted me to live my life to the fullest.

So, to be able to do that, I made a bucket-list with 20 things that I need to do before I die. Starting with....