So the cat is out of the bag

Dear Diary,

                I have come to the conclusion that I can never be happy in Mystic Falls, too many things just hate me here. Yet try as hard as I may I can never leave, it’s hold over me is too great. I am so close to my human life here, so close to my mamma and papa, to Luc, to Emily. So try as I may I will never leave here, my body could be on the other side of the world, but my mind is always here.

Damon killed Zach yesterday evening and I had to deal with it as usual. I cannot be mad at Stefan for that though, it is not his fault that Liz wanted to talk to me about it rather than him...

I felt a shift on the bed and I stopped writing to look at Stefan. He was frowning more than usual and looked extremely worried.

“what?” I asked closing my diary.

“some old man recognised me in the grill from the 50’s, Elena was with me. She rushed off and now I do not know what she is thinking” he rushed then flopped down onto my bed.

“give me your hand” he handed it over and I searched for Elena in his future.
“stop worrying, it’s nothing” I told him letting go of it again.
“what did you see?” he asked looking at his hand as if it was going to tell him.

“I cannot tell you, it is part of your future, just know that there is nothing too major to worry about” I shrugged. I had not seen anything so I could not tell him, but he wasn’t to know that, and right now I did not need to handle a worrying Stefan, whilst wondering where the hell Damon had ran off to without his ring.

There was a heavy bang on the door and I jumped off the bed. Stefan went before me and opened the door.
“what are you” Elena shouted in his face. I walked into view and smiled at her.

“what are you” she asked again sharing her gaze between Stefan and I. A nervous gaze. Stefan looked at me and I walked up to Elena. I touched her arm and she hit my hand away. I nodded at Stefan and walked back as it was clear Elena didn’t want me near her.

“you know” he told her.

“no... I don’t” she whispered.
“yes you do or you wouldn’t be here” I smiled at her.

“it’s not possible, it can’t be” she started to back away.
“everything you know, every belief you have is about to change, are you ready for that?” Stefan asked.
“what are you” Elena asked again.

“I’m a vampire” he admitted and Elena finally had the fear on her face that should go with this situation.

“I shouldn’t have come” she muttered and started to back away.

“Elena please” Stefan begged. She turned and started to run away.
“Rosa” Stefan looked at me and I whispered something that stopped Elena from moving.

“why can’t I move” she shouted.
“Elena please let me explain” Stefan begged.

“let me go please” she begged and I looked at Stefan. He nodded and I released her again. She got into her car and drove off.

“I thought you said it was nothing to worry about” Stefan shouted at me.
“yer I kind of told a little white lie, I didn’t see anything when I touched your hand” I looked at the floor and I felt the wind knock out of me. He pinned me to the wall by my throat.
“have I lost her for good” he shouted in my face. I moved my hand and he went flying off me.
“I don’t know, I will go after her” I told him and ran off.