Prologue: Introduction of the Family

My name is Hiroko Suzuki. I am going into my first year of High school in Japan. Right now, I am into the second week of summer. I am still packing my bag to leave for Japan. I live in America right now with my mom and dad. My mom is the famous fashion designer, Kotoni Suzuki and my dad is the famous hair stylist Jin Suzuki. They sent off my older brothers and sisters already to the school they are sending me at. I am going to the Ouran High School. My oldest brothers, Kyo and Sai, are going into their 3rd year of high school, and they are also twins. The next olderst triplets are Yuki (boy), Sakura (girl) and Shin (boy). They are going into theit 2nd year at Ouran. Then My sister, Ayame, and I which are going into our 1st year at Ouran.

My mother said that her friends sons that go there are going to be in my class this year. I am scared because the last time I saw them, they were in little girl outfits when we were extremely little, but they probably won't remember me since I stayed at my sisters side like they stayed near each other as well. I was always afraid to meet other twins since we all struggle to have our own identity. That is why I cut my hair short and dyed it gray while my sister kept her's long and dyed it pink. I wonder if I will meet them before school starts. I heard they are in a host club in one of the music rooms. My brothers told me about them. They were invited to join as well, but they didn't accept since they were already busy with everything else. They are still friend with the 3rd years that are involved in the host club, but I can't remember their names. To be honest, I don't know any of their names.

Today, My flight leaves for Japan and I am only going with my sister and no one else. My older siblings should be waiting for me at the airport to take us to our mansion there. This is going to be a lot of fun! I have been trying to train to take over my dad's business, but he might give it to Kyo or Sai since they are the eldest. My mom hasn't decided who she is going to give her business too. Maybe I should just stick to my music and work of my career in that.

"Ready to go, Hiroko?" Ayame asked in my doorway.

"Yes I am ready!" I said running to her. I think I will survive this. Who knows? I sure don't.

------------------------------------------

I am sorry the prologue was pretty boring. I just wrote it to fill you in on her life so far. the pink haired girl is Ayame in the picture and the cover picture is Hiroko. I don't own any of the pictures or the names of the host club.

Please comment, like, and add this to your reading list