chapter 3- going along - continued

Sorry guys I have been away and I thought I actually uploaded a few days ago but it never got published so i had to write everything again super sorry and enjoy :)

****************************************************************************************************************

'Oh shit, i should of asked you first all those things but anyways I was wondering if you wanted to um... you know... oh crap never mind I will tell you later.' Damn why the fuck did he run from me! Its not like i am an evil bitch going to kill him or crush his ball. I turned around and saw Jenny, oh thats why sighing I headed to the line. Why did her parents ever think that she was nice, i will never know. I sighed and headed to the cafeteria, a lot turned to look at me, why i had no clue. I went to the line and grabbed some food, and sat on one of the tables, while I waited for the others to come over. I was busy eating my pasta when Jenny came with her friends.

'HEY! Bitch what you doing sit on my table?'

'Dont see your name on it'

'Right well move'

'Nah, am good go fuck someone.'

'Whore!'

'I know you are'

'Am not but your mother is' Hell NO she did not insult my mom

'What No Come back?' She had a smirk that I wanted to punch off

 That's it I had enough, I grabbed my yummy pasta and placed it food side down onto her ugly annoying head!

'Is that comeback enough for you bitch!' Jenny let out a piercing scream, which even the banshees would be scared off. Everyone turned to stare.

'You Bitch!'

'Insult me all you want, we both know the truth but dare bring my mother into this and I will get physical with you! You got that?' Jenny nodded but just glared at me.

'So this is how you lost your weight you dumped it on people!'

'Nope, and I have to say you put the banshees to shame with that scream.'

'Argh! You mother fucker, go to hell!'

'Yep dat I am, I am a bitch too! And doll, I have been to hell and back, sad to say your still here.' Jenny's eye started to twitch and from the bottom of my eye I saw she was about to throw her pie at me! I LOVE PIE!!!! She threw it while I ducked. It hit non other than Zane. He looked mad and Jenny looked scared, it was too funny I had to laugh, I was holding my ribs because it hurt so much.

'You think this is funny?' Zane was pissed but I did not care.

'Yep' he looked really mad so I walked over to him

'Hey chill dude, besides its PIE!!!! Who does not love PIE!'

'You love pie?' To answer his question I used my index finger and scopped some of the pie from his face, and licked my finger. I let out a small moan as I ate the pie. What can I say I love pie. Judging from a lot of guys reactions they loved by too. Everyone is starring at me, crap!

'What! I LOVE PIE! Can't I have an orgy over food?' Well that did not work they kept looking.

'You all are hopeless.' I sat back down and realized I had no more food, then I remember the gummy bears in my bag! I LOVE GUMMY BEARS! Squeeling I bent to grab my bag but the gummy bears was not there. I saw Jenny holding it! NO ONE TOUCHES MY GUMMY BEARS!

'You want your bag of fat?'

'BITCH give me my GUMMY BEARS NOW!'

'Nope' I got pissed! I took at my can of paint.