Free Spirit - part 2- a dangerous fall

I looked around trying to find a way out. But I couldn't find a thing. Just as I herd someone walking I saw something shine at the corner of my eye. I turned my head to find... a tap? no this is not how my life will be! My mother... think Midnight think! I know, I'll just keep pulling until my halter slips off. I pulled and pulled and I felt it, it was sliding off. Just as it fell off the girl walked out. I stoped and thought, if I left I would never see my best friends again and if I did I would have the greatest adventure of my life. she look at me and dropped the saddle. My decision was already... I had to leave. I turned around and started to canter I couldn't gallop the gate was closed. I had to jump it was my only escape. I could hear the girl screaming " you better come back!" I was scared there was no way I was gonna come back to her. I was a few strides away from the gate, I heard them running towards me, they wern't far. I had to concentrate if I didn't make this jump they would catch me and probably sell me to someone strict. I looked at th gate, I was two strides away. I took a step, my leg went to far forward. That's it I'm one second two fast I was going to hit the fence! There was no point stopping, I took one less step and... jumped. My front legs quickly tucked neatly under my belly but I didn't jump high enough. Both of my back legs hit the fence and I landed on my side. It hurt so badly but I had to escape. I turned my head, phew I was on the other side. I started to gallop, like I was in the Melbourne cup, after all I am a thoroughbred. I galloped and galloped until I could see sunset riding school anymore. As I broke into a trot I could fell something was wrong. One of my bones on my hip was broken. I couldn't walk, everything seemed so slow. I couldn't breath properly, I had to rest. I lay down on my right. I knew I was going to die. I looked in the distance. there were people. I didn't know they were, my vision was blurry. It didn't matter anymore I closed my eyes and... fell asleep. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this one is shorter but i couldn't think of anything so yeah srorry. hey guys pls vote to find out what happens to midnight. id really appreciate it. thanks :)