Chapter 2

**Authors note**
Sum hot gonna happen in there hold on tight ..... Enjoy the ride.....
********************************
BACK TO THE STORY
********************************Nia let's him in .Diquan comes upstairs to the room where he meets other gang members and greets them good night.Everyone answers in a chorous.He lays a box of KFC on the bed."Hope it's for us I commented".He smiled and said " suit yourselves".While stephia ,Tricia,Aaliyah and I dug into the food ,Nia and Diquan were lost in a make out session.We ignored them and started singing Cannibal by Kesha.

After a good fifteen minutes make out session I was feeling jealous ,I pulled Nia away from Diquan.!!"What's all this yourll act as if its the first in a million years c'mon girl let's spend some time ". Diquan smirks but am pretty sure he's upset by this....

Nia and I head downstairs towards the kitchen to get myself a cold glass of orange juice .When we finally hit the entrance Nia asked me,"why did you react this way!?"I wasn't qui e sure I should tell her but I knew it would spoil the night. I drank the juice and rushed back to the room. She followed up behind me Grasping me from the back she shouts "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT NIKKI".I kept on walking but she didn't stop there Her next statement startled me -"YOU NO WHAT AM GONNA SHOW U WHAT AM MADE OF AND WHEN I GET UPSTAIRS .........AM GONNA SUCK HIS DICK LIKE MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT ".As I entered the bedroom door I could see four figures standing in front of me.......

Hope you enjoying it so far plzzzz Vote and comment
Thanxx♥♥♥★☆★☆™