Chp 7

Jessica's POV

         So were in the living all the couches and tables were put to the side. There was a table with food and beer, the boys and i see 3 girls there too, Im guessing they called them over. Ohh how this is going to be fun! [Note sarcasm] I wish I didnt agree now...

i met the the other three girls, names were bella , michelle , and rachel. michelle and rachel were total sluts, i swear. i might seem that i dress like one but hell you should see them. its disgusting. they both have skimpy outfits, i wouldnt want to explain.

but bella that a whole other story shes really nice, swee, and well innocent , i really dont know why shes here. i feel bad for her really, epecially with all these guys.

"hey bella why are you here anyways?" i asked

"im here with michelle, shes my sister. she made me come really , i dont want to be here but she guilt tripped me", she sighs

"that suck for you, sorry. but hey if you need anything im here for you okkay" i said, smiled to her

"Thank you" she smiles back

'Hey Jessica want a beer or something?'  Zayn asked

"i get back to yea okkay bella" i said

"sure its okkay" she replied

'Sure' I shrugged I didnt want anything else because I couldn't drin, i replied to Zayn

"So what are we going to do?" I asked

"Were going to play Strip Truth or Dare , Would You Rather, Spin the Bottle or any other games you can think of." said Zayn with a smirk , bastard.

i honestly didnt know what to do. fuck I knew they were doing this on purpose and they dont even know me yet.

 so i decided to play along with strip truth or dare, i dont back down on a dare, never , shows that you are weak, but i feel bad for bella she looks really worked up on this. but i had to choose.

"lets play truth and dare than." i said, all the boys smirk, ahh if only they knew how i am.

"let the games begin than" pancho said, smirking

eww okkay short very short chapter but sorry i dont really like this story plot anymore, and im thinking into deleting and im sorry that i will, but im thinking into doing another story instead. i updated a short story i did for health class and wanted to share it if you want read it i think its intresting, but of course i wrote so yea haha, its called "The Accident",  well thank you for reading my crappy story, but i will delete soon.

*also you can tell i didnt capitalize , yea sorry.