Chapter Five: A Plan

"If it's a fight you want, it's a fight you shall have!" Erza said. Suddenly everyone began to attack the shadow figures.

"Let's take our leave." Kira said.

"Give Emiko back!" Etsuko shouted. She had torn a gown she was wearing, which was flame red. Etsuko had fire in her hands and jumped. She went to hit Kira, but Kira waved her arm.

"Shadow explosion." Kira said. Suddenly, Etsuko was shot back. Natsu managed to catch her. They looked at each other and then at Kira. She was laughing as she and the men disappeared with the celestial spirits.

"No..." Etsuko said.

Chapter Five: A Plan.

Most the guilds left. The only guilds that were still there was Fairy Tail, Sabertooth and Blue Pegasus, for some strange reason.

"We need to get them back, but how?" Kino asked.

"I can't find anything on Kira Knight." Hibiki said.

"Hakuoh." Kino said. Hakuoh nodded. She was sat on a bar and blinked. An archive appeared and she began to type.

"If we can't find anything, what makes you think you can?" Ren asked.

"Because Hakuoh is an imagination dragon slayer. She can create things from her mind and this helps with her archive. She can upload images from her mind to Archive." Kino explained.

"Kira Koume is her name. She's a shadow magic user. She's a dark wizard wanted in many different places." Hakuoh explained.

"Why would she take the celestial mages?" Arcadios asked. Hakuoh began to type. She then froze with wide eyes.

"Haku?" Yukichi asked.

"She could be trying to resurrect a demon of zeref." Hakuoh said. She then clinched her fists.

"Don't tell me it's the-!" Naomi said.

"The dark nine tails fox... Yes..." Hakuoh said, her fists tightening.

"What does she need to resurrect it?" Sting asked. Hakuoh didn't even look at the screen.

"Three celestial mages, four dragon slayers, a resurrection spell and a demon." Hakuoh said.

"Hakuoh..." Kino said. The archive disappeared.

"Whats wrong with her?" Natsu asked.

"If it wasn't for the dark nine tails, Hakuoh's mother, her dragon, could have possibly live longer." Etsuko said.

"So she's got the spell and the celestial spirits. There's plenty of dragon slayers here and three demons..." Yukichi said.

"How does Yukichi-San know if this Kira has the spell?" Juvia asked.

"And what do you mean 3 demons?" Gray asked.

"Emiko is a spirit dragon slayer. She can resurrect anything. The three demons are Mirajane, Kiyomi and myself." Yukichi explained.

"You're a demon?" Minerva asked.

"I'm part of the Akuma Clan." Yukichi stated. Suddenly, Etsuko punched the table with flames in her hand.

"Are we just gonna sit here?! Or are we gonna do something?!" Etsuko asked. The pink exceed from before was sat with Etsuko.

"Etsu... Calm down." She said.

"It's hard Flame. One of our friends have been taken! I can't just sit here! I need to do something!" Etsuko said.

"We'll make a plan first." Makarov said. Everyone gathered around and devised a plan.

An hour later...

"So the groups will be Mirajane, Kiyomi, Lisanna, Elfman and the thunder Legion." Kino said.

"Um, master, I don't think Kiyomi should go." Naomi said. Everyone looked at her. "With her power gone... She could get hurt..." Naomi said. Kiyomi looked down.

"Your magic's gone?" Mira gasped.

"No... I just can't use it at the moment, but I can fight... So I am going." Kiyomi said.

"Kiyo-Nee." Naomi said.

"The next team will Naomi and Yuuji." Kino said, pointing to a young boy with black hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a black jacket, black jeans and a blue top.

"Wah?!" Naomi exclaimed.

"Can I also have Wendy and Romeo join that group?" Makarov asked.

"Yes. Of course." Kino said.

"I'll pit Rufus in that group." Sting said.

"Eve will join too." Ichiya said.

"So it'll be Naomi, Yuuji, Wendy, Romeo, Eve and Rufus." Kino said.

"Hey, don't sweat Nao, I've recovered." Yuuji smiled.

"H-hai!" Naomi said.

"I think the next team should be Daisuke, Erza, Yukichi, Gray, Juvia, Natsu and Etsuko with Hibiki and Orga." Kino said. Daisuke was a tall boy around 19. He had short spiky black hair and dark blue eyes. He was wearing armour.

"We might have a problem with that." Yukichi said.

"Huh?" The guild masters said. They looked and saw that Etsuko, Flame, Natsu and Happy were gone.

"THOSE IDIOTS! NATSU WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME!" Makarov shouted.

Meanwhile...

"Achoo!" Natsu sneezed.

"Hopefully we're getting close. We've been flying for half an hour." Etsuko said.

"I better not be getting a cold." Natsu said.

"Natsu! I think you've on a couple of more pounds. You're heavy!" Happy whined.

"No I'm not!" Natsu exclaimed.

"Sh!" Etsuko and Flame exclaimed.

"Sorry..." They both said.

"We need to be quiet!" Etsuko said.

"Like Ninja!" Flame said. Etsuko's and Natsu's eyes went wide.

"Like Ninja!" They both said.

"I'm with two idiots." Flame sighed.

"Like Ninja!" Happy said.

"Make that three." Flame said with a sweat drop.

Back to the others.

"Now you are all in groups, go. We'll join with you soon." Makarov said. Everyone were in groups and they nodded.

"Yes sir!" They all said as they saluted and left.

"Kino, Bob, I think us three must pay a visit to an old friend." Makarov said.

"I was just thinking the same thing." Kino said.

"Well let's go~!" Bob said cheerfully. The three then walked out of the guild hall.

TBC...