part 2

Third POV

“Hey guys, look my friend over there is a big fan of your show, if you would sit by us on the train or go say hi I’m sure she would be extremely excited; in fact she might faint so be careful,” Ernesto told them, laughing a bit towards the end.

“She looks familiar have we met her before?” Tyler Hoechlin asked.

“Yeah, she does look really familiar. I know I have seen her somewhere, twitter I think!” says Tyler Posey, pulling his phone out to check his twitter. “Is her user name @1team_derek?” he asked, finding what he was looking for.

“Yeah how did you know? Do you follow her?” asked Ernesto curiously.

“Uh...no, I’m not following her. I think she is a little stalker-ish and crazy; she re-tweets and replies to like everyone of my tweets!” He said, making a face.

“Oh, that’s just her way of saying she likes it or that she wants to be friends. Have you replied to any of her tweets?” Ernesto stated.

“No,” Tyler replied “I haven’t, because like I said I think she is totally stalker-ish!”

Ernesto frowns and answers him almost angrily, “you just don’t understand her.” As Ernesto is speaking with them, Dylan O’Brien walks over to Missy.

Missy POV

“Hey Missy, right?”  I hear a voice behind me ask and I gasp, turning around in shock.

 “Oh sorry I didn’t mean to spook you.” Dylan smiled sheepishly.

I blush a bright pink and smile at him, glad I had my teeth whiten recently.

“Uh…yeah that’s my name…,” I frown at my stupidity. Ernesto hears me speak and looks over at me, noting that I’m bright red but speaking to Dylan. He gives me a smile and a thumbs up.  

“Is something wrong?” Dylan asks seeing my frown.

“Not exactly, I’m just annoyed with myself. I always say stupid stuff around guys I find cute.” I blushed even more deeply, realizing that I had just told him I thought he was cute.

He smiles and offers his hand for me to shake. I take it in my own and shake it, freaking out on the inside at the fact I was having actual physical contact with Dylan O’Brien!

“I like it when you blush, it looks good on you. I think you’re cute too.” Dylan smiles at me again and my blush grows even more, ensuring that I like a tomato; I chuckle nervously before responding,

“Thanks Dylan, so…um…I couldn’t help but hear a little of what Tyler said,” I frown a bit before continuing, “Do u also think I’m stalker-ish?”

 Dylan’s eyes widen a bit before his mouth turns into a frown as well, “No I don’t find u stalker-ish and Tyler doesn’t mean that he’s actually a really nice guy. It’s just…” he looks up and sees the silent tears falling down my face. “Oh my god” he hugs me. “His words really hurt you didn’t they?” I nod, not wanting to talk in fear of my voice cracking or that Ernesto would hear the pain in my voice. “Don’t cry shush, shush.” Dylan tries to calm me down.

I smile and pull out of the hug. “Thank you Dylan, you’re a good guy.” I smile and he says,

“No problem, you know Tyler really is a nice guy. He has just had a bad day. He’s so nice that if he knew he made you cry he would feel really bad, I’m sure.”

“I want to meet him but I look like I have been crying,  I’m surprised I didn’t run off when I started crying.” I told him.

He looks surprised, and asks, “Why is that?”

“Well, I hate people seeing me cry, Ernesto has only seen me cry twice and he’s my best friend! So I’m really surprised that I stayed and let you comfort me.”

He smiles at that and says, “Maybe you just feel safe around me or you feel like you can be yourself around me.” He smiles at the thought.