raucous saying something.

Okay. I just want to get this straight due to a comment and any other future problems.

I HAVE NOTHING WRONG WITH WATTPAD. It's some of the stories.

I'm here for my friends and writing and doing what I love. People have convinced me to rant and I'm not the only one. I can find over 20 and more different rants that people love and adore. No one's making me come to this site. Okay, I get it. Did I say anything was wrong with Wattpad? No!

It's just some of the absurdity and shit. Besides, don't attack me like I'm the first ever to make a rant. I'm here for writing. Like. . . umm . . . everyone is? At least, that's what I thought. I mean, that's the only service Wattpad offers right? Reading and writing. Uh, yeah. Okay.

Don't take so much offense to this shit, cause we've all done it. And people calm yo tits. Cause I'm calm, though it might seem like I'm not . . . but I am.  I mean, I expected it. It's a rant. People get hate for rants. But goddamn.

And CAN YOU READ THE TITLE? Once you click it, you can kinda-sorta-I-hope expect what the majority of this is going to be about? And if that doesn't help you . . . the summary? Goodness.

I'm just saying. To let this out.

I DON'T HATE WATTPAD. I LIKE WATTPAD. WHICH IS WHY I'M STILL HERE.

I'M HERE FOR WRITING. READING. FRIENDS. Okay? Doing what I love.

-___-

NOT ATTACKING ANYBODY. I JUST WANT TO GET SHIT CLEARED UP. AND WHY TAKE THE TIME TO PM PEOPLE IF, WELL, I CAN JUST BROADCAST IT INSTEAD.

ALL FLAMES WILL BE USED TO MAKE MY S'MORES THAT I WON'T SHARE! ALL PISSY COMMENTS WILL BE USED TO DUNK IN MY TOILET! ANY QUESTIONS THAT DON'T INVOLVE THE TWO?