1. Meet my parents

"Mel?" I heard Roman's voice.

"Yes baby?" I asked.

"My mom called, she's waiting for us." He said coming into the room.

I was applying my make up cause we were going to Roman's parents house for the first time, I was going to meet my inlaws. Obviously I was nervous but I knew Roman was going to be with me and to be honest when I am with him, everything is okay.

"Wow." He said as soon as he saw me.

"Ah? How do I look?" I asked.

He crossed his arms on his chest and looked at me from head to toe and nodded slowly.

"Flawless." He said walking towards me.

He grabbed my hand and kissed it and looked at me with those beautiful tender brown eyes and smirked.

"Thank you." I said and wrapped my hand around his neck and kiss him.

He walked thru the door and stopped to see me. I grabbed my clutch and saw him. He was leaned on the door waiting for me and he looked incredibly hot. He was wearing black jeans, a white long sleeved shirt and a black blazer, looking ravishing as always and I thought immediately how lucky I was.

"Ready?" He asked tenderly and I nodded, he extended his hand for me to take it. I melted.

***

"Welcome, please." Aurora, Roman's mother invited us in.

"Thank you." I said.

We stepped in and I saw his father sitting on a chair, he stood when he saw us. He had a big smile on his face.

"Papa." Roman said and hugged him, her mother joined his father holding hands.

"Mama, Papa this is Melannie my girlfriend." He said grabbing my hand.

"Mel this is Aurora and Peter my parents. Of course you met before via skype - he laughed- but I think this was necessary." He said and we all laughed.

"It's finally a pleasure to meet you both." I said grabbing their hands, they smiled widely and nodded.

"The pleasure is ours Melannie." His father said.

"Oh please, call me Mel." I said.

"It's great to have you here Mel." Mrs. Bürki said.

"Please, you can sit-

"Yeah babe, here." Roman said pointing at the couch near us.

We sat on the couch, Roman next to me, and he wrapped me with his big arm, feeling him so close to me makes me feel so good in this stressful situation that is meeting his parents.

"Everything's gonna be fine babe." I remember he said to me a few days ago when he asked me to come and meet his parents.

"My mom and dad want us to go for a familiar lunch, that's all." He said caressing my hair.

We were on his bed watching a movie.

"I know, but still I am nervous Ro." I said but he shook his head.

"There's no need. She's gonna love you." He said but still I was nervous since Roman is my first boyfriend ever and his family is so important for him, of course I wanted to cause a great impression.

"So, Roman told us you are a writer?" Mrs. Bürki asked.

"Yes, I am in fact. I graduated last year actually."