Chapter 1: The Discovery

You would never expect a girl like Ichigo to believe in the magical. Yet she believed in the paranormal. Well magic was a little different than ghosts and myths, she guessed. Even though, she thought she could live a normal life, to go by the book, but her life was turned upside down.

She was a normal girl, if there was a thing called normal, living in a normal town in Britain. She went to school as a normal child to grow up to please her parents, and to make them proud. Well that went down the drain when she turned eleven.

Ichigo was sitting in the living room of her house looking over the piles of books surrounding her.

"Ichigo remember to wash up before dinner." Her mother said to her with a smile as she looked up from her book and smiled a bit back.

"Alright." She said with a nod and then going back to her book. There was a good chapter, the big mystery was about to be solved! Ichigo soon smiled as she closed her book, another book for the finished pile. She soon looked to the time and went to the bathroom to wash up her hands and face for dinner.

After getting all cleaned up she walked back down stairs and giggled at her little cat following her.

"Chi quit that tickles!" she said with a giggle and picking up her little black spotted cat. She carried the little cat all the way down stairs and let Chi go to scamper off to who knows where. Ichigo sighed as she walked into the dining room and took a seat with a smile.

"What's for dinner, Mother?" She asked tilting her head making her red locks fall off to one side.

"It's your favorite. Roasted lamb with steamed vegetables." Her mother said as Ichigo's eyes sparkled. She was almost bouncing in her seat as she saw the plate arrived in front of her. She smiled, thanked her mother, and started to dig in.

"Mmmm it's good like always, Mother!" She said with a huge smile on her face.

"Now, now dear don't eat too quickly; you have to save room for dessert." Her mother said with a giggle at her daughter's little impulsive moves. Ichigo looked and nodded a bit, slowing down her eating.

Soon all the food was eaten by the family as the aftermath of the birthday feast was settling in. Ichigo's father smiled as he got up and went to the other room. Ichigo tilted her head in curiosity on where her father was going, only to squeal in joy and happiness at the outcome. Her father soon returned back with a light blue frosted cake and in green lettering it said, 'Happy 11th Birthday, Ichigo!'

Then, all of a sudden, a Horned owl flew threw the open window, landed right on the cake, and held out its leg to Ichigo with a letter tied to it.The whole family screamed from the sudden entry of the owl. After the destruction of the beautiful cake, which doesn't look so beautiful now, Ichigo plucked the note off the owl's foot and stroked the head of the owl. Ichigo looked to the note in her hands but to see there was no return address.

"Hm that's strange..." She said as she looked to the back to find a seal on it.

"Who's the letter from sweetie?" Her mother asked as Ichigo looked to the letter.

"It doesn't say." Ichigo said as she slowly peel away the seal and opened the letter with a rip! She pulled out the neatly folded paper from the envelope as she opened the letter to see a very neatly written letter to her.

HOGWARTS SCHOOL

of  WITCHCRAFT and  WIZARDRY

Headmaster: ALBUS DUMBLEDORE
(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock,

Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards.)

Dear Ms. Garcia,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted