(1) Flashback

Hello! So here's the first chapter. This will actually be a flashback of before she became popular so you can get to know a bit more about her before the actual story starts..

Enjoy<3
__________________________________________

Flashback

*Three months back*

The rain poured relentlessly around me making my wet hair stick to my neck as I stood on the Gibson porch. I hugged my hoodie around me, even though it was drenched too. I felt my eyes slightly tear up at today's events making it even harder for me to see.

I brushed away the tears with the back of my wet sleeve and hammered the door again. I looked at the huge mansion as the door opens.

A middle aged lady stands infront of me with her hand on the door. She looks like a house maid with the uniform she has on.

"Hi there sweetie. How can I help you?" She asks curiously as she has never seen me before. The only teenagers she had seen so far were probably Jessica's friends. And they were always much better dressed than me.

"Um, I wanna talk to Jessica." I reply slightly hesitantly.

"Sure, come on in," she replies with a warm smile. I step in and remove my shoes so as to not dirty the house with my muddy converse.

"Please wait here while I call her," she tells me and I lean on the wall. I looked around while I waited and study her living room, she really is loaded.

A heavy chandelier hangs from the high ceiling and everything in the room screamed posh and expensive. That lucky girl.

"What's your name dear?" She asks interrupting my thoughts.

"Emily Shaw."

She spoke my name into the intercom and I heard never heard of her before. That must have been Jessica. Of course she had never heard of me, I was so invisible to everyone, how could she have?

I heard someone coming down the stairs and saw it was Jessica looking confused and slighty annoyed. Her light brown hair was tied in a ponytail and her icy blue eyes studied me curiously.

"Who the hell are you?" she asked once she had descended the stairs. Wow, she couldn't get any more warmer in her greetings, I think sarcastically.

"Emil-"

 "I know your name. But do I know you?" She peers at me.

"We go to the same school," I reply slightly impatient.

She scrutinises me then recognition flashes on her face. "Oh you're that girl from English lesson. Cool, now what do you want?"

I sigh, "I'm tired."

"So go sleep, don't you have a bed at home?" She asks annoyed. 

"I meant I'm tired with the life I have, I can't take it anymore." I said my voice shaky.

"Well that's sad."

 "I wanna be like you, where whatever you do, people love you. They'll do whatever you tell them to, they'll always try to please you and make you happy. You can control them, and I'm tired of being controlled. I wanna be popular like you," I reply her and she laughs. 

"You really are tired." She said turning her back on me preparing to go back up. She thought I was joking.

"I'm serious! Please, make me like you." I almost plead to her.

"Listen, I'm trying to be nice here. You better scram before you get on my black-list. You don't wanna face the bitchy me." She says snarling.

"I like the bitchy you, I want to be like you. Please, I'm serious about this, I'll do whatever it takes!" I plead to her now.