Chapter Two---Chris POV

Chris POV

I sat up from my king size bed dripping with sweat. I had just had one of my nightly nightmares. It was the same 'ol same 'ol, me getting killed by the faces that I murdered. That's why I live everyday like its my last. I know I got to get out the game, and I planed on doing that. I just had to save up enough money, I already got five hundred thousand saved up, but knowing me I was tring to get to a million.

Another day another fuckin dollar.

I got up and streached I loved the way I got my maid to clean up my million dollar condo every night before I got in after huslin'.

I made my way to my master bathroom and ran me some bath water in my two seater jucuzzi. I did this every morning to cherish how far I've come. The king got to be clean to. Yeah I got that paper getting paid is my only moto, huslin' is all I know.

My father, Mike Black, was a drug dealer, his father's father was a drug dealer hell even his father's father's father was a drug dealer too, so I already knew wat time it was. Growing up in the gettho wasnt rough for me though, being the only child I made it through. Me and my mother, Michelle, didnt have the best of everything, but we wasnt wanting and needing for nothing ether.

"Michelle you know Chris is getting older now" Mike said to his baby's mama.

"I know Mike", she answered looking at the ground shaking her head.

"Yeah, he asked me what i did to make all this money I be making".

This made Michelle look up.

"You didnt tell him did you", she asked.

"Naw I told him I had my own business",

"Mike I love that you getting money...fast money at that but Chris is going to start asking you what kind of business, where its at, whats its name, and God knows what else and i know you aint that bright to make up no bullshit like that" Michelle said half joking but being serious at the same time. "Plus the game is getting hard niggas killing off niggas every fucking day 24/7. I don't want my son to grow up without his father Mike."

"I know thats why I'm telling you im getting out real sooner than you think" Mike said looking out into the streets it was hotter than usual and he was burning up. Michelle didnt say nothing, she looked at him and hoped he wasnt lieing this time.

"Lets go in this house it's hot as fuck out here" Mike said while heading for Michelle's front porch. As soon as they made it to the porch they heard tires screetching around the block's corner.

An all black Mercedes Benz with tinted windows sped up in front of Michelle's house and lowed the window with a AK .47 spraying her front yard. She was hit 3 times in the arm. Lucky for her she wasnt killed but for Chris's father he died later that day in the nearest hospital.

Chris sat in the jacuzzi thinking back at his past and shook his head.

Life's a bitch.

He thought to himself and went under the hot bubbling water

______________________________________________________________________

WRITER'S NOTE:

Let Me Know What u Think