We arrive at Hogwarts

Chapter Seven.

Annabeth

The whole carriage ride I sit in Percy's lap -the carriage wasn't big enough for us demigods to fit and we didn't want to split up- staring at the castle looming before us.

It's beautiful. I definitely should have incorporated those arch ways in my rebuild on Olympus. I make a mental list of things to add to Olympus next time I visit.

I've read about Hogwarts on the way here and I know once we enter the first years -and us- will be sorted into four different houses. Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, Slytherin, and Gryffindor.

We're lined up with the first year, all of them stare at us afraid because we're seventeen and tower over them. Some professor leads us into the grand hall and I gasp loudly at the beautiful architect of the room. Above us you can see the night sky because of an enchantment. I see the star constellation of Zoè Nightshade, hunter of Artemis. When she died in battle against her father Atlas, Artemis released her into the sky.

I smile sadly at the memory and take a deep breath to calm my nerves.

We all gather around the stool and the sorting hat. The Professor Explains to us how we're gonna get sorted and then begins calling names.

I'm called first out of us demigods because my last name comes first in alphabetical order. Then Nico, then Thalia, then Clarisse, then Piper, then Percy and finally Leo.

Luckily we all ended up in Gryffindor. The sorting hat took forever to sort Percy, it questioned his ability to be in all the houses. I held my breath and prayed to all gods he would be in Gryffindor with us. Once the hat sorted him into Gryffindor I started breathing again.

He sits down next to me and held my hand under the table.

"Students!" Dumbledore says silencing all the talking. "We have seven guest who will be joining us for the year, they need to tell you their story." He nods at us and we stand up and takes his place in front of all the houses.

We introduce ourselves again and explain that the Greek gods are real and they have children with mortals called demigods -us- we take turns explaining how we ended up at camp. We told them about the lightning thief, the sea of monsters, the titans curse, the labyrinth, the Titan battle, the giants battle, the war with Geae, and the great prophecies. The others jump in and tell the parts Percy forgets and when he mentions Luke Thalia and I cry into Percys shoulders. He wraps his arms around us in comfort but continue. He finishes with telling them about the new prophecy and why were here.

When he's finished everyone is a little teary eyed.

"Thank you demigods, now students I expect you to treat them right we need allies as much as they do right now so make friends." Dumbledore says. Everyone claps and we head back to the table.

Food appears in front of us and everyone digs in except us demigods who shift uncomfortably. Professor Dumbledore notices this quickly.

"Is there something wrong demigods?" He asks, his voice booming around the room causing everyone to turn and stare in wonder.

"Um before we eat we usually scrape some food into a fire as offerings for the gods." Percy explains. Dumbledore nods and uses his wand to make a fire in the middle of the room.

We thank him and carry our plates to the fire. One by one we scrape a bit of food into the fire and say thanks to the gods.

As we make our way back I notice everyone is still staring at us. I smile at a few before sitting. The others follow my example and we quickly eat.

Afterwards Harry leads us to the common room while Ron and Hermione lead the first years.

"Girl on the left boys on the right, the rooms are by year." Harry explains. We're all in year six except for Nico who is in year five.

The boys follow Harry and the girls head up alone. We pick out beds and find our stuff waiting for us. While everyone else lays down to go to bed I change into comfy running shorts and a tank too with Percy's jacket. I head down stairs back to the common room.

There I meet Percy looking out the window. I smile and wrap my arms around his waist.

"Hey seaweed brain." I whisper. He turns and wraps his arms around my waist and I move mine to around his neck.

"Hey wise girl." He whispers back smiling. I kiss him and then look him in the eyes.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" He asks concerned.

"There's just to much going on I can't sleep." I says resting my head on his shoulder. He rubs my back soothingly.

"I know Annabeth but you need your sleep." He says quietly. I nod and pull out of the hug.

"Ok but you need you sleep too." I say. I nod and kiss him goodnight before we both part ways and go to sleep.